Premed 101 Forums

Uofa 2020 Acceptance/wl/rejected Thread

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*grabs the popcorn*

Anyone else jumping 3 feet out of their seat every time they get an email or a phone call? 

I wish us all luck. I did a lot of soul searching when I was away in May and coming back and being in this position... I just hope that all of us on the waitlist understand that we only have opportunity ahead of us, whether it be an opportunity to make waves in dental school or to grow incredibly as individuals in a year of reflection and in pursuit of realizing our dream and other goals. Being dentists isn't all we're going to be. Either way it goes I know we'll all be incredibly motivated. Let's keep up the positive energy this next while and beat the anxiety out from our systems!

Does anyone know what happens if they didn't reach their 30 or 31 admitted applicants?

You mean if people decided to decline? Well then this thread would be absolutely blowing up, unless of course everyone accepted off waitlist doesn't follow this forum.

The last day for acceptance forms was the 12th of July, so there should be movement soon. I think previously on this thread there were about 3 people who said they were dropping their spot and only 1 person said they got in off the waitlist, so as long as this forum is accurate there should hopefully be a couple of spots left.

Anyways if your sitting on the waitlist (and for all the other guys sitting on the waitlist) lets hope your spot is sitting there waiting for you and they just have not called.

Archived