Premed 101 Forums

UBC Invite/Regrets 2019

IP Accepted!

PBL and MMI felt like it went really well :)

DAT scores:
PAT 23
Bio 21
Chem 23
RC 20

Anyone who got rejected, don't lose hope. I have been rejected 3/4 times (god knows, I've lost count! LOL). This was my last app and I miraculously landed an interview and it all worked out!

Also, anyone retaking the DAT, please PM me if any advice is needed and I can happily help out :) 

On March 26, 2019 at 3:01 PM, medoc said:

IP Accepted!

PBL and MMI felt like it went really well :)

DAT scores:
PAT 23
Bio 21
Chem 23
RC 20

Anyone who got rejected, don't lose hope. I have been rejected 3/4 times (god knows, I've lost count! LOL). This was my last app and I miraculously landed an interview and it all worked out!

Also, anyone retaking the DAT, please PM me if any advice is needed and I can happily help out :) 

Do you mind sharing your GPA?

On 3/28/2019 at 4:37 PM, Ali83289267cia said:

I got into wait list. When will the wait list start to move forward? How does this actually work?

I think once all dental and medical schools begin giving out their acceptance. Probably end of may? There is no definite way of knowing how many spots will be available, but dont lose hope ! good luck ~ 

2 hours ago, healthcare11 said:

Hey guys my offer was only conditional upon CRC and immunization...

does that mean there's literally no way that my grades this semester could affect my acceptance? 

*i'm not close to failing any courses I'm just wondering if I can finish with some B's instead of A's. 

i thought everyone had a conditional acceptance based on the maintenance of their gpa. interesting.

12 minutes ago, healthcare11 said:

Just cuz I wasn't asked for my transcripts again, so how else could they check

On their website it says: "Applicants who are granted conditional acceptance to the DMD program are required to provide transcripts of their final grades by June 7, 2019", I think they will email you about it in early June. 

31 minutes ago, themuffinman11 said:

Is there a certain deadline time for the deposit? Wondering if there will be any waitlist movement today

The email from admission didn't have any deadline time. My best guess for wait list movement will be next week or after the 12th of April as the email indicated that those who have submitted the deposit will get a confirmation by April 12th.