Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums

Recommended Posts

43 minutes ago, docvibe said:

Do you guys think they’ll be calling more ppl today?

*This is just speculating*

They called on Wednesday, and it sounds like most people replied by yesterday at noon. imho, it makes sense to offer today so that there's the weekend to consider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd expect there to be more offers sent out today considering someone here posted that they haven't finished the first wave. It seemed because she left the office yesterday early she didnt want to send out emails asking to call when shes not there. The office normally closes 4:30 pm but I'd expect us to hear around 1 pm like on Wednesday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, cool_boy4 said:

I'd expect there to be more offers sent out today considering someone here posted that they haven't finished the first wave. It seemed because she left the office yesterday early she didnt want to send out emails asking to call when shes not there. The office normally closes 4:30 pm but I'd expect us to hear around 1 pm like on Wednesday. 

I’d think so too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KinderSurprise said:

Any news today you guys? And yeah I’m considering not checking my phone for a couple of hours as this is becoming too much lol. 

Nope no news. If no one hears before 430 then we’re done until next week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CanadiensFan1234 said:

Welp, see ya'll Monday ...

 

My big worry here is that they did in fact go through the entire waitlist on Wednesday, and now only have very few spots to fill out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Inittowinit said:

My big worry here is that they did in fact go through the entire waitlist on Wednesday, and now only have very few spots to fill out

Someone said yesterday that they called to ask if all the offers were made on Wednesday and the lady at the office said no, that there was still some offers that weren't yet made

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Maggie19 said:

Someone said yesterday that they called to ask if all the offers were made on Wednesday and the lady at the office said no, that there was still some offers that weren't yet made

That was for the French stream though. I mean there's a slim chance that my worries are correct, but hey you never know in these things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After some snooping around, I believe that the french stream is now in the second bucket, 3.5 interview score. First round offer, someone got accepted with a 3.78 wGPA and someone recently got off the waitlist with 3.87 wGPA. Anyone care to chime in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Inittowinit said:

That was for the French stream though. I mean there's a slim chance that my worries are correct, but hey you never know in these things

That’s my worry too. Since they didn’t call they could have literally sent out all the offers through email and are now waiting till Wednesday to send out the second round. Hopefully that’s not the case and they split it in half or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, aaronahc said:

After some snooping around, I believe that the french stream is now in the second bucket, 3.5 interview score. First round offer, someone got accepted with a 3.78 wGPA and someone recently got off the waitlist with 3.87 wGPA. Anyone care to chime in?

The person with 3.78 was cnfs, so no you cant really compare

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, GLWL said:

That’s my worry too. Since they didn’t call they could have literally sent out all the offers through email and are now waiting till Wednesday to send out the second round. Hopefully that’s not the case and they split it in half or something.

Interesting point, but I can't see the justification for why they would send all English offers and not all the french offers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, CanadiensFan1234 said:

Interesting point, but I can't see the justification for why they would send all English offers and not all the french offers

Well I can't see the justification for why they don't just give you a ranking.

Yet here we are ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Inittowinit said:

Well I can't see the justification for why they don't just give you a ranking.

Yet here we are ;) 

Honestly. There are so many ways to improve this process. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...