Premed 101 Forums

OTTAWA INTERVIEW 2020 DISCUSSION

4 minutes ago, MedSchoolHope101 said:

For me its the time at which I received the email, I got the email on outlook so I don't know how to see the time of creation :/ 

If I remember correctly, you need to open the email (so double click on it), then right click, and go to "View Source". I think it says it somewhere in there.

Btw, this is the bad waitlist email:

Your name has been placed on a waiting list.  However, I must inform you, that, given your rank on this list, you are unlikely to receive an offer. You will be notified by telephone or e-mail communication if your name appears at the top of the list, should a vacancy occur before September.

4 minutes ago, Maggiie19 said:

If I remember correctly, you need to open the email (so double click on it), then right click, and go to "View Source". I think it says it somewhere in there.

I can't find view source, sorry... I only see message details and it says 11:25 +000, so I am assuming it was probably created at 7:25, the time I received it.

I'm so confused. I was bad waitlisted at 7:53 am. The interview went so well :(

Last year I was good waitlisted and the interview was absolutely terrible. I was stuttering and nervous. This year I was calm, collected, confident, and I felt like I was able to relate the questions to personal stories really well.....what happened? :(

15 minutes ago, memelord said:

in the next few days as the result from Quebec schools are coming out tomorrow at 4pm! i was waitlisted too last year and managed to get an offer after a month of wl though. Best of luck :)

Thanks a lot!! Will Ottawa start sending emails for the WL right away? If they get many students from Quebec refusing their offer tomorrow, for example, will they contact us this week?

Also, how have you been liking Ottawa this past year? :) 

I was waitlisted at 7:25 (and 1 second, lol) for the french stream as well.... We are 3 ?

It is so hard to not know our rank.

Last year, my friend received his WL email at 7:26 (french as well) and never received an offer. I received my bad WL email at 7:29. Trying not to get paranoid with this -- last year was last year. 

On va y arriver ! Courage !