Premed 101 Forums

Note on Minerva for QC Residency: GL ?

yellowsharpie

6 hours ago, hola1997 said:

Where did you find your QC residency status? Is it in the Checklist column?

yes! It appears like this:

Med Admissions Acad Workbook  
Oct 30, 2020  
Proof of Citizenship/Perm Res  
Oct 16, 2020 Upload New Version
QC Residency Verified GL
Nov 12, 2020  
List of Verifiers  
Oct 27, 2020 Upload New Version

3 hours ago, MDDMD777 said:

My QC residency has not been verified yet... Could this be a sign?

I don't think so, they have a lot of applicants and they probably will take weeks to verify everyone. They contacted me to clarify my QC residency and they wrote back saying it has been verified. Yet nothing shows up on my minerva, so I think there is a processing time plus, it takes time to get through everyone

1 hour ago, veromedico said:

yeah, I have not been contacted yet! Im worried if I have to follow up on this or not

I'm sure they'll only contact you if there's a problem with what you submitted. They contacted me because even though I proved QC residency through one of the situations, they wanted me to prove it through another one that was more appropriate or something like that. And my filed does say "Ready for Review." I'm sure it's just taking them time and nothing to worry about.

2 minutes ago, Vons said:

I'm sure they'll only contact you if there's a problem with what you submitted. They contacted me because even though I proved QC residency through one of the situations, they wanted me to prove it through another one that was more appropriate or something like that. And my filed does say "Ready for Review." I'm sure it's just taking them time and nothing to worry about.

Thanks a lot for ur response <3

2 hours ago, veromedico said:

IF mine says ready for review, but does not have the QC residency verified, it means it has not verified the QC residency right? cuz last year around this time, my QC residency was already verified!!!

I have no idea! Fouille-moé, comme on dit en bon québécois :lol: They checked mine without me doing anything, I do have a quebec birth certificate and a "code permanent" though...