Premed 101 Forums

IP Waitlist 2009

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow, doesnt class start n like 3 weeks? i guess last minute acceptance wud be cool if u were from cgy but not so cool if u were from edmonton

I would take last minute acceptance over no acceptance any day even if I had to move from the other side of the world :D

I got accepted off the IP waitlist yesterday. I will, however, be declining the offer and going instead to UBC. Good luck to everyone!

3-yr BSc major in Biology, minor in Chemistry

4-yr BSc major in Biology: Bio-medical track

cGPA: 4.0

MCAT: 37Q

I got accepted off the IP waitlist yesterday. I will, however, be declining the offer and going instead to UBC. Good luck to everyone!

3-yr BSc major in Biology, minor in Chemistry

4-yr BSc major in Biology: Bio-medical track

cGPA: 4.0

MCAT: 37Q

Wow those scores are crazy... why was a guy like you on the waitlist??

Interview day is everything at U of C. People with 3.3's get in and people with 3.9's get rejected.

or they get stuck on the waitlist :rolleyes:

congrats premed03 on getting off the waitlist. glad to hear you're declining :P and glad to hear the list continues to move on along...

hey guys, i forgot to withdraw from the waitlist and got an offer today. im 99 percent on uofa, so there's likely another spot opening, I only have 1 day to respond so they must be in a hurry!

good luck everyone!

good good good news...

congrats on two acceptances muse87! :)

Hey Guys, I just got in today in the morning at 11 30.

I'm accepting, but I know how hard the wait is, so just have hope.. I was pretty much sure I wasnt getting in.

Stats: BSc physics major

cGPA: ~3.63

MCAT: 32O

Extra curriculars: lots of volunteering, Volunteered at a hospital abroad, started my own business, a little bit of research

Clearly my grades weren't great so theres some hope for all of you wait listers.

good luck

Hey Guys, I just got in today in the morning at 11 30.

I'm accepting, but I know how hard the wait is, so just have hope.. I was pretty much sure I wasnt getting in.

Stats: BSc physics major

cGPA: ~3.63

MCAT: 32O

Extra curriculars: lots of volunteering, Volunteered at a hospital abroad, started my own business, a little bit of research

Clearly my grades weren't great so theres some hope for all of you wait listers.

good luck

Congrats!! It gives me hope for a rad pity party

Archived