Premed 101 Forums

Changing the name of this site?

infomeddude

Wouldn't actually need to change anything - we can always redirect multiple urls to the single site if we wanted to.

Still we are at this point not sure how the other areas will work out - we are still in the testing phase here and could easily remodel. We will just have to see!

Honestly, I doubt I'd ever change the name. This site has been around so long in its current incarnation, that changing names would be detrimental, in my opinion.

Besides, these forums currently are, and have always been, most heavily weighted to those who are in the medical school pathway.

Ian

I don't support this- the forum is well known by its name and changing that would be detrimental to its popularity. The vast majority of its users are undoubtedly premeds and changing the name would likely have more negative consequences than positive.

Honestly, I doubt I'd ever change the name. This site has been around so long in its current incarnation, that changing names would be detrimental, in my opinion.

Besides, these forums currently are, and have always been, most heavily weighted to those who are in the medical school pathway.

Ian

I agree with Ian.

What this forum really needs is a forum skin. The current generic vBulletin skin is like living in a cold, empty house that still has the paint tape on the ceilings and walls.

I agree. This forum should be more colourful and have better graphics.

A software upgrade is planned. But there are so many threads and posts so it will take a while.

Archived