• Accepted and attending Mac
    • Accepted and withdrawing
    • Waitlisted but would attend
    • Waitlisted and withdrawing
    • Rejected

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh wow I just got an acceptance email off the wait list! Looks like your prediction was correct after all.

Good luck everyone I hope to meet all of you in September :D

time stamp?!! also CONGRATS!!

Anyone else??!:)

Oh wow I just got an acceptance email off the wait list! Looks like your prediction was correct after all.

Congratulations!! Soo jealous but so happy for you!

Hopefully this means there will be more waitlist movement tomorrow...

Congrats!

I wish I'd never seen this now, lmao. My phone broke down so I'm off to get a substitute. Something to keep me busy!

I don't know why I'm still awake but I'm going to post just because I am

I'm here with you... it's the anxiety... I wish I had a puzzle! lol how far are you?

I'm now watching topchef canada to put me to sleep

I actually just smiled so big for you dreamsneverdie!!!! unreal!!! Thank you for all the memes and support, I'm so happy for you congrats!!!

--->I swear you just had a post and it disappeared...??? I really hope that was for real

Ugh - posted and don't know what happened! I think I deleted it by accident because my brain has turned to mush lol, will post again cause I love you guys that much :D

I made it! Time-stamp 5:02 pm, best moment/day/e-mail of my life! I cried, couldn't stop shaking, and honestly felt like I had taken a giant gulp of air after holding my breath since May 15.

I know how tough this wait is guys, because I think I was the closest to a nervous breakdown out of all of us. I have literally not left my house much the past few days, I was just a non-functional piece of work that my family was sick of dealing with.

I sincerely hope ALL of you get in because you are such a sweet and awesome bunch! I will keep praying for you guys and hopefully we will see major movement tomorrow and throughout the week - thanks to all of you for your support and GO TEAM WAITLIST! Please post on the facebook page that you were a waitlister so we can be best friends next year - woohoo!

Tee88: Thank you :D (Yes I posted,, I have no idea what I did, it disappeared). Best of luck! I'm rooting for you!

PS: I think I was trying to edit my time-stamp and deleted it instead because I'm obviously quite distracted by a billion things swimming in my head, haha!

Congrats dreamsneverdie!!! You really deserve it after keeping us all sane (ish) with your fantastic memes!

You know that feeling when you miss a step going down stairs? Like a swooping feeling or something? Been having that all day due to nerves. AAAH, why can't they just accept us all??

Congrats dreamsneverdie!!! You really deserve it after keeping us all sane (ish) with your fantastic memes!

You know that feeling when you miss a step going down stairs? Like a swooping feeling or something? Been having that all day due to nerves. AAAH, why can't they just accept us all??

Gah I couldn't sleep last night at all this is worse than may 15

Archived