Accepted/withdrawing/waitlists/rejected  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Accepted/withdrawing/waitlists/rejected

• Accepted and attending Mac
    • Accepted and withdrawing
    • Waitlisted but would attend
    • Waitlisted and withdrawing
    • Rejected

So about 4 people on these boards posted yesterday and about 3 people posted today, I'm wondering that if in reality that means about 4-8 invites went out each day to account for those of us who are not on PM101...

Definitely just finished my shift, saw inbox(1)... got excited... found out I have 56 pending messages in my junk ... and no none of them were from Wendy lol. This process is making me crazy.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So about 4 people on these boards posted yesterday and about 3 people posted today, I'm wondering that if in reality that means about 4-8 invites went out each day to account for those of us who are not on PM101...

Definitely just finished my shift, saw inbox(1)... got excited... found out I have 56 pending messages in my junk ... and no none of them were from Wendy lol. This process is making me crazy.

For what it's worth, there are only around 130 people in our FB group, and that's including the Class of 2014... So I would say there's likely still a LOT of waitlist mvmt to go.

Guys, sorry for lurking and not posting earlier... I've felt sick to my stomach thinking about it, but I just got THE EMAIL. Accepted!!! ! Thank you all for your posts.

time stamp: 12:04

Congradulations! Come on, keep moving...

I really hope that's not it for the day. Perhaps there are so many offers that they had to start early today? Congrats to everyone who has received an offer thus far.

I wonder if Wendy reads these forums...if so, I wonder if they're amused with all our speculation and discussion.

Omg I can hardly type, 12:28 pm, offer for Hamilton campus!!!!

I'm trying to keep my voice down and not scream in front of the patients in our clinic!!!!

VR 10, GPA uhhhh 3.93 i think? something like that!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE! STAY POSITIVE. this was the first day i tried to not be pessimistic and look what happened!!!!!

I'm trying to keep my voice down and not scream in front of the patients in our clinic!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE! STAY POSITIVE. this was the first day i tried to not be pessimistic and look what happened!!!!!

Congratulations! You were right about the tidal wave!

Guys, sorry for lurking and not posting earlier... I've felt sick to my stomach thinking about it, but I just got THE EMAIL. Accepted!!! ! Thank you all for your posts.

time stamp: 12:04

Out of curiosity, did you get accepted to interview off the interview waitlist? If so, that's an amazing feat. Congrats!

congratulations!!! :) so happy for you!!

Siggghhh. this is painful..

Just as a matter of updating you guys...

There's still a TON of room in the Mac FB group for waitlisters. We're currently at around 80 people and I know that at least 20 are current students. We're already only 9 days away from the deadline for accepting the offer so keep your hopes up!!

I hope WL keeps moving today and that there are more offers coming out!

What's going on? Shouldn't there be more movement? Or is the bulk already out and pm101 just missed it?

No idea. I guess that tidal wave didn't end up happening. I was convinced there would be lots of movement today since yesterday was the deadline but I guess not.

Archived