Premed 101 Forums

Western Interview Discussion 2015

Yeah uwopremed might be right. One of the accounts looks like it was made a minute BEFORE the actual invite time stamp

That's not uncommon, a lot of people post here for the first time after receiving their interview invites. We rely on non-regular posters to provide that information - we'd have a hard time saying much about how schools decide who gets interviews without those posters!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not uncommon, a lot of people post here for the first time after receiving their interview invites. We rely on non-regular posters to provide that information - we'd have a hard time saying much about how schools decide who gets interviews without those posters!

Haha true thanks for the clarification. My impatience is slowly transforming me into a skeptic/conspiracy theorist.

Okay I've concluded that the invites aren't coming out now because

1) there can't have been this few

2) it's too late in the evening

3) two accounts created shortly before their invite time stamps is a bit sketch. Such prescience is unlikely.

And I'm hoping this too because I have an 11 VR and don't want to accept that they raised it to 12 haha

Hope that wasn't referring to me! Sorry guys, I was told it'd be today. There must have been some problem or miscommunication.

hehehehe - that is exactly why they never say when something is coming out. Too dangerous - the office gets flooded with people wondering why they didn't get an invite yet etc.

Haha nah, was referring to the Dean! All in good fun anyways

hahaha the Dean decided to leak some distasteful information so everyone glued to the premed101 screens got a healthy bump of cortisol and carpal tunnel from clicking the refresh button. 

Either way lets hope for the best tomorrow !!:)

Archived