Premed 101 Forums

Uwo Autobiographical Sketch Question

Oh wow, by address I thought they meant of the place where I meet/interact/volunteer/work for my verifier. For instance if I volunteered at X hospital under a supervisor, I would write down the address of that hospital. Was I the only one who thought this? Lol. Also has anyone actually called or anything like that to verify what they actually mean by 'address'?

On the bright side, I think we've covered every possible thing they could have meant by 'address'  :P

Oh wow, by address I thought they meant of the place where I meet/interact/volunteer/work for my verifier. For instance if I volunteered at X hospital under a supervisor, I would write down the address of that hospital. Was I the only one who thought this? Lol. Also has anyone actually called or anything like that to verify what they actually mean by 'address'?

On the bright side, I think we've covered every possible thing they could have meant by 'address'  :P

This was my thought for address as well.

For the different experiences you guys are listing, are you guys providing a brief description for each activity and experience, or are you just listing them in the ABS?

I believe the instructions say to "list" so I'm just listing them.

It says list but also says describe. Also, there is lots of room in the box provided which makes me think we are supposed to write something more than just a list of 3 activities. What's everyone else doing?

Also, what's the consensus decision on the address thing? Email address/ physical address/ address of experience? I feel like the safest bet is putting the physical address seeing as most would naturally assume a physical address when it asks for an "address". I don't think they could dock us for assuming that but would have more reason to do so for the other options.

It says list but also says describe. Also, there is lots of room in the box provided which makes me think we are supposed to write something more than just a list of 3 activities. What's everyone else doing?

Also, what's the consensus decision on the address thing? Email address/ physical address/ address of experience? I feel like the safest bet is putting the physical address seeing as most would naturally assume a physical address when it asks for an "address". I don't think they could dock us for assuming that but would have more reason to do so for the other options.

Doesn't hurt to add the email address with the physical address no? It essentially gives them more ways of verifying the experience?

Doesn't hurt to add the email address with the physical address no? It essentially gives them more ways of verifying the experience?

hey guys, 

this might be too later but I just got a reply from western today. They said that they don't ask for email addresses in the 'verifiers' list.

Archived