Premed 101 Forums

Schulich Class of 2024 Accepted/Waitlisted/Rejected

1 hour ago, inininini said:

yes I did! :)

Good luck and please try not to stress too much regarding the WL at Western (I know, I am on the WL too and I am also just as anxious). Honestly, there is literally nothing we can do right now and we already have so much stress in our normal lives with this pandemic. Don't stress about the FB group, this is not important and not reliable. A lot can happen... I am hoping you get in at Dal or Western. Sending you my good vibes =) Everything will be okay =)

1 hour ago, dental0550 said:

Good luck and please try not to stress too much regarding the WL at Western (I know, I am on the WL too and I am also just as anxious). Honestly, there is literally nothing we can do right now and we already have so much stress in our normal lives with this pandemic. Don't stress about the FB group, this is not important and not reliable. A lot can happen... I am hoping you get in at Dal or Western. Sending you my good vibes =) Everything will be okay =)

Thanks so much for this, I really appreciate it :)

2 hours ago, inininini said:

no waitlist movement guys ?

Still early but nothing recently that I'm aware of.

Just wanted to offer some words of encouragement to waitlisters. Speaking as someone who didn't get off waitlist last year, try not to think about waitlist movement! Being in your position is honestly one of the worst feelings ever; I was worrying over movement for several months last summer and refreshing this forum daily, but I really think that was self-destructive because it just made me feel worse. I understand that the whole COVID situation only compounds the uncertainty, but as one user said in an older thread, "hope for the best, but plan for the worst." It really helped me to just think about improving things that are were in my control (i.e. weaknesses in your ABS, interview skills, plans for next year) as opposed to whether people would decline their offers. You're all so close and if you get in off the waitlist, that's great! But if not, take solace in the fact that your application can only get better and it will be your year soon.

Best of luck to everyone! If anyone wants to chat, feel free to PM :)

38 minutes ago, CoolJellyBean said:

Hey guys is anyone having trouble getting immunizations LOL? I having trouble being able to contact my family doctor and setting up in person appointments.

If you can’t get them done in time the campus clinic can do them for you. I’m assuming admin will be pretty lenient with deadlines given the current situation so don’t fret 

14 minutes ago, Zaandrei. said:

Don't stress about that; I did mine in like late august....

Trust me that the least of their worries right now haha

1 minute ago, TheMolarBear said:

If you can’t get them done in time the campus clinic can do them for you. I’m assuming admin will be pretty lenient with deadlines given the current situation so don’t fret 

Thanks! I was worried I needed them before September haha

8 minutes ago, Anxiety101 said:

Hey guys i just got off the waitlist!

I need to pay the deposit and was wondering if anyone can tell me how, my students center still says my balance is 0.00! And i need to pay within 5 days loool so im stressed

were you HWL or MWL?!