Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist partyyy

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great! Thanks for letting us know :)

Also, according to Jdoc18 who got accepted off the waitlist, waitlisted offers were given a week to accept. Since the majority of the waitlist movement occurred on Wednesday and Thursday last week, perhaps we will hear something by the end of the week or early next week.

Also, according to Jdoc18 who got accepted off the waitlist, waitlisted offers were given a week to accept. Since the majority of the waitlist movement occurred on Wednesday and Thursday last week, perhaps we will hear something by the end of the week or early next week.

I hope thats true!!! Since lots of people were saying waitlisters had 2 weeks

Guys, don't base yourself on the fb group numbers. I have rejected my offer but has not bothered to remove myself of the group. Also many upper years are in the group. Just to give you an idea, most of the medical school 2018 class fb groups have almost double the amount of people in the group then the number of seats.

Guys, don't base yourself on the fb group numbers. I have rejected my offer but has not bothered to remove myself of the group. Also many upper years are in the group. Just to give you an idea, most of the medical school 2018 class fb groups have almost double the amount of people in the group then the number of seats.

That is very common - the 2018s want to meet incoming student via Facebook. O week is shared by both classes after all :)

Did anyone receive any calls today? :confused:

My friend just got off the waitlist today (Congrats 'mid-line'). So yes it seems there were calls today.

Edit: Just to add his stats:

wGPA = 3.985

3rd year UG

English stream

Edit: Time = 10:55am

Archived