Premed 101 Forums

May 15Th, 2015 Support Thread

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not gonna lie I was actually hoping UBC didn't make it earlier than May 12. Now I need to face 3 separate days of unproductivity :P

same, i freaked out after i saw that, so pissed...now its just gonna be waves and waves of rejections washing my way. 

Thanks :) Were your verifiers only checked or were the people who wrote you reference letters also contacted?

Has anyone had verifiers/referees checked via phone? One of my verifiers changed their phone number but their email is still the same, so I'm hoping that didn't cause confusion. 

I've already had some verifiers contacted pre interview. I'm just wondering if they will also be contacting more post interview. 

Thanks :) Were your verifiers only checked or were the people who wrote you reference letters also contacted?

Has anyone had verifiers/referees checked via phone? One of my verifiers changed their phone number but their email is still the same, so I'm hoping that didn't cause confusion. 

I've already had some verifiers contacted pre interview. I'm just wondering if they will also be contacting more post interview. 

Both were checked. They probably won't check any of yours post interview regardless of if you get in or not; it is useless to worry about

Both were checked. They probably won't check any of yours post interview regardless of if you get in or not; it is useless to worry about

Okay, thanks. Do you know if they were contacted via phone or email for you? I was just worried because I only found out they changed their phone number a few weeks ago, so I updated it online right when I found out, but there was probably a delay between the change and my update.

Thanks!

Okay, thanks. Do you know if they were contacted via phone or email for you? I was just worried because I only found out they changed their phone number a few weeks ago, so I updated it online right when I found out, but there was probably a delay between the change and my update.

Thanks!

Email everytime

Email everytime

Okay, cool thanks. It's hard to keep up with people changing their contact info throughout the year, since most ppl won't let you know right away about it. And I don't want to keep harassing them hehe. At least most ppl don't change their email very often, compared to phone numbers, so that seems like a more reliable way of contact. 

Thanks again!

Archived