Interview Invites

Result: Invite

Time Stamp: 2:57

Interview Date: TBD
wGPA: 3.83
Year: 4th Year

MCAT: 128/128/128/131
ECs:
Faculty Society President, Published a novel, volunteering in biology curriculum development, worked full-time for a company as the head of their environmental department for a year, 1st author publication in preparation, NSERC USRA.
Geography: IP

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Popetopus said:

Result: Regrets

Time Stamp: 3:06
wGPA: 3.89
Year: BSc Complete

MCAT: 512 (128 Cars)
ECs: Diverse and varied

Geography: OOP

Interviewed and wait-listed last year! Congratulations to all those receiving invites today!

Hey Popetopus.....I feel your pain!  I was interviewed and rejected from Queen's last year.  I thought that they would give me another try?

1 hour ago, Livinalberta said:

Hey Popetopus.....I feel your pain!  I was interviewed and rejected from Queen's last year.  I thought that they would give me another try?

I was rejected MD/PhD and MD post-interview two years ago, and now I've been rejected MD/PhD and MD pre-interview despite adding some ECs, grad school, and publications. Black box indeed.

23 minutes ago, Neurophilic said:

What a joke. I get waitlisted and apparently I'm not good enough anymore. 

3 minutes ago, 2.gOoD said:

I feel your pain. I got rejected this year after interviewing last year and being wait-listed too. 

3 minutes ago, insomnias said:

I was rejected MD/PhD and MD post-interview two years ago, and now I've been rejected MD/PhD and MD pre-interview despite adding some ECs, grad school, and publications. Black box indeed.

This is sooooooo crazy!!!:confused:

22 minutes ago, insomnias said:

I got rejected despite having good enough ECs for Ottawa and BC, plus very good stats.

I think they are looking for something very particular, which may vary between years. 

Archived