Premed 101 Forums

MCAT verification part 2?

18 minutes ago, Dancegal said:

Has anyones MCAT still not been verified? I have sent mine twice from the AAMC website and it still isn't verified on part 2. I'm OOP so idk if that makes a difference. Any help is appreciated!

I just checked mine and it has been verified. I released my score not more than a week ago and I am also an OOP. They are probably in the process of updating/checking each applicant.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm OOP. MCAT wasn't verified until last week (sent to them in July). I emailed them asking if they received by MCAT score. They replied the next day confirming they received it and it was updated on the application portal that the scores are verified! so just email them if you want peace of mind :)  

10 minutes ago, speedyy said:

I'm OOP. MCAT wasn't verified until last week (sent to them in July). I emailed them asking if they received by MCAT score. They replied the next day confirming they received it and it was updated on the application portal that the scores are verified! so just email them if you want peace of mind :)  

I also am OOP and sent them my scores in July (and again before the deadline). They've ignored my past two emails lol. Trusting that everything's gucci

In case this is useful for anyone: 

I submitted my MCAT to Dalhousie in July/August

Sent them an email in September where they confirmed (within 24h) that they received it.

I could not and still do not see the verification on my Section 2 application under 2c, so that may not show up for everyone 

I hope this helps! :) 

• 1 year later...

I'll mention this in case it's helpful to anyone (I'm OOP btw). I emailed them last night to ask if there were any mistakes in sending my MCAT scores because it hadn't been verified yet. I logged on and it was verified this morning. So for anyone worried, maybe email them? For reference, I sent my scores on August 4th and submitted my application the day before the deadline lolol. 

• 2 weeks later...