Premed 101 Forums

Friday Funnies ....

dr_2020

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Baby, I wish I were your derivative, so I could lie tangent to your curves.

I'm actually in a group by that name on Facebook.:cool:

Ahahaha, You can lie tangent to my curves all night Jochi. What's the point of us having these interlocking bodies if we aren't going to make good use of them!!!

Why did the skeleton not go to the party?

Because he had no body to go with!

No BODY! Body? Nobody? Eh? Eh? Is this thing on?

So a lawyer, priest, and a rabbi are on a plane filled with children when—all of a sudden—the plane starts careening down, entirely out of control. And—wouldn't you know it—there are only three parachutes.

The three gentlemen grab their parachutes, and the rabbi asks, "What about the children?"

"**** the children!" said the lawyer.

Then the priest asked, "Is there time?"

Here's one of my fav. engineer jokes:

There are three people in a room, an engineer, mathematician, and physicist, each asked to determine the volume of a small red ball.

The mathematician measures the diameter, divides it by two to obtain the radius, and then performs a double intergration.

The physicist weighs the ball and then weighs it again when immersed in water. Knowing the density of water and the difference in the two weights, calculates the displaced volume of water, which is the volume of the ball.

The engineer pulls out a textbook called "The Physical Properties of Small Red Balls" and looks up the volume in a table.

A man goes to the doctor and says to the doctor:

"It hurts when I press here" (pressing his side)

"And when I press here" (pressing the other side)

"And here" (his leg)

"And here, here and here" (his other leg, and both arms)

So the doctor examined him all over and finally discovered what was wrong... "You've got a broken finger!

when out for a walk, what did the papa tomato say when the baby tomato couldn't keep up?

"ketchup"

NO NO!!! Pulp Fiction style:

Three tomatoes are walking down the street- a poppa tomato, a momma tomato, and a little baby tomato. Baby tomato starts lagging behind. Poppa tomato gets angry, goes over to the baby tomato, and smooshes him... and says, KETCHUP.

NO NO!!! Pulp Fiction style:

Three tomatoes are walking down the street- a poppa tomato, a momma tomato, and a little baby tomato. Baby tomato starts lagging behind. Poppa tomato gets angry, goes over to the baby tomato, and smooshes him... and says, KETCHUP.

hehehehe it was only AFTER i posted it that i remembered the Pulp Fiction version!!!

more because i love this thread:

Which sub-atomic particle ran for President?

The electron

bah doom che! .... :rolleyes:

What do you do with dead Chemistry Students?

Barium

sorry.....:o

LOL I found it funny!!! ahahahahahaha

And I stole it and told it to a couple of my cool nerdy friends ;)

barium one was awesome

Archived