Premed 101 Forums

2011 Interview Discussion

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is effing ridiculous. there are people who have definitely made the cut-offs STILL waiting. I just can't believe they'd shift to guaranteed interviews to this new evaluation criteria without warning. I'm sick to my stomach because it's like I'm waiting to be judged on my ECs.

I've used my F5 key more in the past few days than I have the entire time I've had my computer... hahah

You guys should use some sort of email program (Outlook, Apple Mail, etc.), or Gmail Notifier or something of the like.

I know it's hard (believe me, I had a much more antagonizing wait last year), but just try to do something else.

You guys should use some sort of email program (Outlook, Apple Mail, etc.), or Gmail Notifier or something of the like.

I know it's hard (believe me, I had a much more antagonizing wait last year), but just try to do something else.

Yeah, I get e-mails on my BlackBerry but sometimes there is a delay between when it enters my inbox and when it actually sends to my BlackBerry. I know it's silly to be waiting around but I'm just curious.

Hang in there guys! It's been a rough few days but it's almost over. The number 480 interviewees still stands. Things at Queen's have really changed this year (starting with MMI-style interviews!) so it's not surprising that the number of people they chose to invite has also changed.

Archived