Premed 101 Forums

Hope Box 2012!

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A person could go crazy trying to guess at the reasoning! I just really hope tomorrow brings some news for at least some of us.

I for one am actually dreading news this week! Unless its good news i'd rather not hear at all this week. Gotta focus for Western. 6 Days :eek: :eek:

for those who have received an email from UoT, what email was it sent from? I'm paranoiac that it might go straight to my junk mail (as in the case for Queen's), and that I might accidentally delete the email when I empty my junk folder?

thanks!

Depends on what you get- Invites from Leslie, ld.taylor@utoronto.ca and rejections from Deborah, deborah.coombs@utoronto.ca...

What we have to realize is this. There is about 20-30 of us active on this forum (maybe less...off the top of my head I can name half the people in here). Thats how small of a sample we have. Its basically a classroom! So as to what is really going on in terms of invites/rejection isn't at all well represented in here. For example, the March 4th interviews are without a doubt full at this point! but look at the invite/reject forum. Only 1 post! And i know one person who has one. So its not that nothing is happening, its just that we have a tiny group of people left here!

With all this being said, it doesnt help ease the pain haha

What we have to realize is this. There is about 20-30 of us active on this forum (maybe less...off the top of my head I can name half the people in here). Thats how small of a sample we have. Its basically a classroom! So as to what is really going on in terms of invites/rejection isn't at all well represented in here. For example, the March 4th interviews are without a doubt full at this point! but look at the invite/reject forum. Only 1 post! And i know one person who has one. So its not that nothing is happening, its just that we have a tiny group of people left here!

With all this being said, it doesnt help ease the pain haha

So true, and yet this community feels so large... perhaps only euphemistically, though.

Archived