Premed 101 Forums

Hope Box 2012!

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good luck!

I know what you mean about flip flopping back and forth. Too many people I know have received ii from UofT. I'm starting to think purely based on the law of statistics that I will be the one who balances the scales.

Thanks! I just got a chance to check my email now and still nothing! Still waiting and hoping with the rest of you guys! Have a great St. Patty's day everyone and try to let loose and have some fun! Life is too short to be worrying constantly about whether you will get an email or not (I know it's easier said then done!)

Well thats a wrap folks. It was fun hanging out with you all and I wish you all the best when reading your inboxes!!! <3 <3

I'm out too... good luck!

Sorry about the bad news and best of luck with your plans. The one good thing about finally knowing is that you can finalize tentative plans and get going with the rest of your life.

haha, you guys are definitely not the only ones with mounting "email paranoia". oh well, I figure there's not much we can do other than to check carefully and try to remain calm. One bit of consolation I've been trying to go on is that my other 3 OMSAS email invites/regrets came through to my university email without issue, so I assume nothing has changed.

On a slightly different note, would anyone be opposed to posting what year/status they are so that we can get a general consensus of the remaining applicants still standing? Wonder if there's any notable correlations!

Archived