Premed 101 Forums

Hope Box 2012!

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been diligent about checking my spam since we heard that it was possible for the invite/rejection to go there, but I really think that if it was an invite, they would at least try to keep contacting you, they must know stuff like that can happen.

Also, for those of you keeping score at home, I am an MSc student (who should be attempting to write their thesis, but is so so so lacking motivation right now lol)

I have 6 pages of intro, and my materials and methods done.... and that's it. I suppose also some of my results are written up for posters and things, but just being able to bring everything together seems so daunting. That and I really don't want to finish the intro at all...

haha - ironically incredibly similar to where I'm at right now! I'm doing a manuscript based thesis and I have several publications (2 first authored) so hopefully that'll comprise a bunch of it, but like you, lots of prelim writing still to get done! when are you aiming to finish? Or like me, does it partially depend on news from med schools? (lol)

Guest Fresh_Underwear

This waiting is so annoying..... I freaked out when I saw the invite thread just now because I was paranoid about my rejection sending to spam.

I couldn't sleep properly these past few days and consistently having interview dreams where Leslie sending me on a Lord of the Ring style quest to fulfill in order for me to get my interview.....:rolleyes:

I got rejected too. I really thought that my essay and application was better than it was last year. I must focus on what I have, I guess.

Since it took so long to receive news, all I can say now is:

LIBERTY!!!!!.... and sorrow

Good luck to the remaining few.

I got rejected too. I really thought that my essay and application was better than it was last year. I must focus on what I have, I guess.

Since it took so long to receive news, all I can say now is:

LIBERTY!!!!!.... and sorrow

Good luck to the remaining few.

Aww, I'm sorry about your news, but your outlook made me laugh! :D

I haven't heard anything back yet, and I'm a 4th year undergrad (checking my gmail spam every 3 seconds...)

This is horrendous. I thought the 9.25am was the "wave" but more R's going out today?

I wish they'd keep the e-mails as "waves" so that we know if we're in the clear or not. The next few days are going to be excrutiating....

I am STILL waiting with a 8/9/7 P. Wtf UofT?!?

Just curious, CaptainCrunchMan, did you fill out the question prior to the personal statement regarding transcripts and true academic ability?

My friend and I had our final reference letter received at the same time (he's interviewed already) and we were speculating that they review these apps last.

Would be interesting to see if anyone else falls in this category who's still waiting.

Archived