Premed 101 Forums

Countdown to May 15th

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I've been doing a lot of self reflection today. Did some meditating. Went for a run. Had drinks with friends.

I just wanted to say that we made it this far. It's an accomplishment in itself. No matter what happens after this point, it's a numbers game. There aren't enough spots for all of us. But if any of us don't get in, it's just the luck of the draw. Don't lose hope. This is a dream for which we've sacrificed a lot. Blood (figuratively I hope), sweat (libraries can be hot), tears (upsets about GPAs and ECs suck) have all been shed.

Good luck to all of us. Here's to hoping for some good news in the morning!

So, I've been doing a lot of self reflection today. Did some meditating. Went for a run. Had drinks with friends.

I just wanted to say that we made it this far. It's an accomplishment in itself. No matter what happens after this point, it's a numbers game. There aren't enough spots for all of us. But if any of us don't get in, it's just the luck of the draw. Don't lose hope. This is a dream for which we've sacrificed a lot. Blood (figuratively I hope), sweat (libraries can be hot), tears (upsets about GPAs and ECs suck) have all been shed.

Awesome post Dee... here's to hoping we all get some good news! Keep the faith!

One good thing about western is that if you get an interview one year there is a very good chance you will get on the following year as well :)

OK this is it people...Judgement Day has arrived!! I'm just heading off to work now, so I wish you all the bestest of luck (myself included :P). And I really hope we can all get in somewhere and have our dreams come true :) You have all been amazing this past year and I thank you for the constant support and good wishes. See you all on the other side :P

Just woke up...couldn't sleep anymore (plus have to make a lesson plan for my job) let the refreshing begin! Once again, good luck to everyone :)

hehehe not quite yet! They aren't even in the office yet.

T minus 3 hours (at the earliest, but could be anytime today of course) and counting.

I can't focus on work at all...I've been reading the same paper for over an hour now. I just keep refreshing the forums lol But no one is up at this time in Canada :( My stomach is just totally in knots. Another 5ish hours until I can get home and check!

ps. I love my family...My sis is getting home early from work in Israel and my mom (in Canada) is taking her lunch break, so they can call me (in UK) on Skype when I open it :o

hehehe not quite yet! They aren't even in the office yet.

T minus 3 hours (at the earliest, but could be anytime today of course) and counting.

I had some good sleep actually, and now that I think of it... I think I am going to go back and sleep. Hopefully wake up around noon and hopefully the news is there.

I had some good sleep actually, and now that I think of it... I think I am going to go back and sleep. Hopefully wake up around noon and hopefully the news is there.

If possible a good plan

I chose to wait until 11am even to start looking :) nice to only do it once

So there is no such thing as work today lol I just keep refreshing all the different forums...so exciting and axiety-causing watching everyone get in. But I'm so happy for them. Can't believe we'll find out so soon!!

I am shaking... seriously.

Archived