Premed 101 Forums

Countdown to May 15th

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We could probably do Cuba at this time of the year on the cheap!

Pura vida baby!

Looks sooo pretty, I wanna go to!! Trying to finish packing for my flight tomorrow morning, so stressful!

Lol, packing is stressful... at least you have a flight to get on.

I booked a vacation to Vegas a while back. It's going to make the last few days before May 15 less agonizing :P

Vegas sounds like a lot of fun, be safe!

I'm driving to Montreal with a friend to help move him out of his apartment and back to Toronto. That should distract me for a while. I can indulge myself in some Montreal smoked meat while there. Mmmm protein.

Sounds fabulous!

Lol, packing is stressful... at least you have a flight to get on.

Have to leave for the airport in less than 7 hours...so while I have finished the suitcase, I have not finished packing my rooms...and just found out today that my dad is definitely selling the house when I leave. Any chance I can finish everything in the next few hours? :P

rmorelan is woo - ing me with his rmorelan powers! I can feel them pulling me to Western!

I've heard such great stories from rmorelan on these threads and from my friends at the school, that at this point I want to go soo badly!!

I was waiting for someone to do this :P

I'm trying to decide if I should stay up really late and then hopefully sleep in a bit (so I'm not going paranoid refreshing my email all morning). I'm not even sure if I will be able to sleep at all though :rolleyes: Just bought some new books so maybe I will read until it's really late then set my phone up with a super loud ringtone for any incoming emails when I finally go to sleep :)

I was waiting for someone to do this :P

I'm trying to decide if I should stay up really late and then hopefully sleep in a bit (so I'm not going paranoid refreshing my email all morning). I'm not even sure if I will be able to sleep at all though :rolleyes: Just bought some new books so maybe I will read until it's really late then set my phone up with a super loud ringtone for any incoming emails when I finally go to sleep :)

You know you're gonna get an e-mail saying "ENLARGE YOUR PENIS NOW!"

You're gonna be soooo irritated :P

hahaha no junk emails to the phone! I wouldl probably get about a dozen emails from my mom waking me up every few minutes though :P

That would be the worst. I want to do it like ripping off a band aid. Wake up all groggy and read the e-mail, if it's good, then get all excited, if it's bad, then cry myself back to sleep. Hahah

Rofl Dassy it doesn't work like that ;) You're still stuck at 5 days left like the rest of us :rolleyes:

You're gonna be camping your desk at like 4pm waiting for that email!

lol I realized after I posted it that it was only like 10am for you guys! whooops!

Ya I've decided not the check until after work, so have to wait until 4-5pm.

Archived