Premed 101 Forums

When you get married, what career do you want your spouse to have?

ciel999

me and an ex used to go to sex parties, lol, we never partook all the way, but yeah, we kept it fresh, don't assume marriage or monogamist relationships are mutually exlusive with boring sex lives, in fact, I find with intensly close relationships you can try things most casual couples never feel comfortable mentioning to each other.

That's why the term 'monogamish' exists. :)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Um... Confession. I had to google "Dan Savage" :o

Heh

If you are reading Savage Love, make sure to go back a few years to get the more interesting questions/responses! The last little while it has turned into more of a relationship advice column.

ETA: Yeah, this is definitely not a search you want to do at work.

If you are reading Savage Love, make sure to go back a few years to get the more interesting questions/responses! The last little while it has turned into more of a relationship advice column.

ETA: Yeah, this is definitely not a search you want to do at work.

Oh! I just skimmed and first saw "author."

I look a second time, now I understand why the safe search haha! Thanks for the FYI girls.

Oh! I just skimmed and first saw "author."

I look a second time, now I understand why the safe search haha! Thanks for the FYI girls.

The podcast is also pretty awesome, provided you can handle very strong and occasionally graphic language.

i don't mind cooking and cleaning, taking care of kids isn't my thing though, at least till 8, then i get to shape their minds to be little devils for their teachers, haha

on a side note, i realized dating a femme (which in womens soccer means you're not a lesbian, lol) female soccer player would be totally cool, or a rock star, too bad all the chick rockers are in the hipster bands now, what happened to like the perfect circle, smashing pumkins rock with the boys chicks... i guess there's always tegan quinn, haha!

Be really sexy, Cook, clean, take care of kids.

I think it's nice to date someone outside of medicine, just for the sake of having a more diverse social circle, and having someone close to you who has a completely different set of skills is also beneficial. E.g. my ex was an accountant, which would've allowed me to get good financial advice on managing a clinic, dealing with investments, etc. My current bf is in the military, so if I ever need someone to dig a hole in the ground with his bare hands and sit there in silence in the rain for 48 hours, that service is readily available, lmao.:P

100% agreed... Atom smasher will be forever alone... work 100 hours a week and die at 40 from stress... can't stand people who are more committed to themselves than others.

Hahaha. It's men with children who are stressed out: men who are forced to work 40 hours just to make ends meet, then have to come home to screaming kids and a frigid wife. Not rich, childfree men who retire at age 40 then live the rest of their lives driving sports cars and sleeping with models.

Hahaha. It's men with children who are stressed out: men who are forced to work 40 hours just to make ends meet, then have to come home to screaming kids and a frigid wife. Not rich, childfree men who retire at age 40 then live the rest of their lives driving sports cars and sleeping with models.

You're a loser idiot and it deserves to be repeated each time you make a post on here.

Even if it is true, I don't see how anyone benefits from you and others being so disrespectful to him.

I'll refrain when he refrains from his overall disrespectfulness towards pretty much everyone here.

Have you read the buy and sell babies thread yet? What kind of person writes that kind of crap?

+1, i'm laughing hard so hard. i've dated model looking types who don't need to earn negative 500 dollars income for photos and mooch off me because they have phd's and jobs.

also, if you need to do med to make money, you're sorta a loser, no offence, real men build things, not follow the i'm a big shot because of my md route to success… believe me, it's not as impressive when the person graduated high school, or has a phd… roflmao

You're a loser idiot and it deserves to be repeated each time you make a post on here.

p.s. your retirement sounds like a mid life crises

Archived