Premed 101 Forums

When you get married, what career do you want your spouse to have?

ciel999

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have you ever had anyone tell you something so deep theyve never told anyone before.... you seem so concerned about this... i can tell you're superficial in presentation... it's like straight heroin... or cocaine... depending on your preference, when you can tell someone everything, and know they know you completely, and will listen... believe me... i walked into a gnc 2 days ago at 7... i left 2 hours after close... im freakily honest and unabashed about things people find shamesful... as well as foreward... do you think most people like playing the game... the push and tug... the i'm desirable...

how about i know more about u than anyone u know, i sincerely get freaked by almost nothing, will talk about my fears... people fish for cues which reveal degree of how miuch they should hold back...

im not offended by nearly anything, i've worked with notorious child molestors... and yeah, i will understand general anxiety and listen to how you were abused... or how something changed your life... and reflect on it in a way that reflects my genuine interest... and will tell you when i meet you if i'm attracted to you... because 1/200=1/300 is rare... to the rest i'm just a public show... yeah, attraction can be very psychological. as can absolute trust... and i'm not ugly... i'm sure i've never been cheated on... cause believe me, that connection is so intense you become a single person... and well... you do things, you talk about things u've never ever discussed with anyone... that's intoxicating...

I wouldn't even give it 1 month until you're cheated on. Even if you're really attractive.

sorry, i was confused whether there was a double negative or not... can u repeat that...

yeah, one of the only thing that stops me from filing a lawsuit, and going to clinical psychology is rx rights... which is rediculousm because well... not only am i already stratosherically above the average long practicing shrink who retains little medicine... as the psychopharm for me is at someone doing basic researcher and clinical work on the side.. and i can't explain my anger... because there's a point of stupidity, or incompetance, where you're not even recocnizing you lacksadaisicalness caused the issue, because you don't know the details enough to even minimize risk, let alone, know days after release how to slow mitochondrial decoupling superoxidase... sites 1 and 3 of electron transport entrance through the electron transport chain, fadq and coq are essential in entrance 2, which despite only giving 2 atp, clean free rads via superoxide dismutase... and heat shock in mdma and amphetamine use... that could be a life in the er... unless you read biological psychiatry every issue...

i personally believe we need to be much more meritocratic, or let insurance put people out of business instead of cmpa getting 5 g for a gross mistake... secondary ptsd isn't voluntary in order to show a burden of guilt or negligence... espec with documentation like mine... and the first neuro i saw... i could really ruin his career but what will i get, 5 g... after delineating 5 seperate conditions... i wonder if he's ever treated mynclonic seizures... the pathophysiology is fascinating... many similarities... he also told me topomax was his least sedating anticonvulsants, despite losing on 36/37 measures to lamotrogine... so people at school though i was high... i guess the california drug, skinny and dumb is appropriate... he also said clonazepam had no serotonin modding effects... either he needs his license taken away... or he was directly lying

you should go to the states,

this country doesn't really value it as much as the southerners do

sorry, i was confused whether there was a double negative or not... can u repeat that...

yeah, one of the only thing that stops me from filing a lawsuit, and going to clinical psychology is rx rights... which is rediculousm because well... not only am i already stratosherically above the average long practicing shrink who retains little medicine... as the psychopharm for me is at someone doing basic researcher and clinical work on the side.. and i can't explain my anger... because there's a point of stupidity, or incompetance, where you're not even recocnizing you lacksadaisicalness caused the issue, because you don't know the details enough to even minimize risk, let alone, know days after release how to slow mitochondrial decoupling superoxidase... sites 1 and 3 of electron transport entrance through the electron transport chain, fadq and coq are essential in entrance 2, which despite only giving 2 atp, clean free rads via superoxide dismutase... and heat shock in mdma and amphetamine use... that could be a life in the er... unless you read biological psychiatry every issue...

i personally believe we need to be much more meritocratic, or let insurance put people out of business instead of cmpa getting 5 g for a gross mistake... secondary ptsd isn't voluntary in order to show a burden of guilt or negligence... espec with documentation like mine... and the first neuro i saw... i could really ruin his career but what will i get, 5 g... after delineating 5 seperate conditions... i wonder if he's ever treated mynclonic seizures... the pathophysiology is fascinating... many similarities... he also told me topomax was his least sedating anticonvulsants, despite losing on 36/37 measures to lamotrogine... so people at school though i was high... i guess the california drug, skinny and dumb is appropriate... he also said clonazepam had no serotonin modding effects... either he needs his license taken away... or he was directly lying

it won't happen in Canada, and i'm pretty sure people like the insurance here than in the states (which can be seriously ridiculous depending on specialties). I would hate to have to go by the rules set-up by insurance companies who tell me how to practise medicine. If that's what you're saying is better than CMPA then sure, going south of the border is the choice for you.

You seem to be complaining about how you have so much talent/knowledge/expertise that is not being recognized and that it's frustrating to you. As someone who is in health care in Canada, you will never be recognized as much as you would like to if you compare to other industries in Canada (namely law, but law still got its problems with white-male dominance). Which is why i'm saying the system in the US suits you better if you plan on staying in health care doing psych.

mmm, less talent than overactive mirror neurons and vicarious empathy... i suspected thats wut meant, and wud love to take high insurance premiums and higher risk of cancelation

it won't happen in Canada, and i'm pretty sure people like the insurance here than in the states (which can be seriously ridiculous depending on specialties). I would hate to have to go by the rules set-up by insurance companies who tell me how to practise medicine. If that's what you're saying is better than CMPA then sure, going south of the border is the choice for you.

You seem to be complaining about how you have so much talent/knowledge/expertise that is not being recognized and that it's frustrating to you. As someone who is in health care in Canada, you will never be recognized as much as you would like to if you compare to other industries in Canada (namely law, but law still got its problems with white-male dominance). Which is why i'm saying the system in the US suits you better if you plan on staying in health care doing psych.

My partner of four years has been paying the mortgage while I'm in undergrad, so one day in the faar future when I finally have a career, I want him to do whatever he wants to do. He works at a bank and has been moving up quickly since he started, so he says one day he'll be a district manager or higher up, but we both share this dream of him being able to take a big chunk of time off (as much as he wants; he may get bored not working but he might love it) and just stay at home, working on his music and photography. I'm a huge supporter of creative people- unfortunately am not super artistically talented myself- and supporting his creative side would be amazing for me after him supporting my school side for so long :)

I think it would be neat to rent him a studio or have one in the house. I could live vicariously through him while also letting him develop skills he enjoys!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

honestly this is the biggest piss of for me, i watched numerous people slash their throats in, watched blood all the floor, was almost stabbed 5 times... the other guy there is a ****ing ptsd vegtable... i also watched someone burn their flesh and smelled it..., watched this person want to die every day, watched many of my friends want to die every day, i spent 1.5 hours with a guy with a stuttering problem, i talk to the homeless for a couple hours... my anorexic friend was forced on olanzapine and starved herself before killing herself... i managed a mcdonalds on weekend mornings wand watched the cxleaning lady give homeless people blow jobs for heroin, and had to call the tops, have had my life threatened immediately so many times... i know about sick cover ups that would disgust the living **** out of you... i hate self regulation... maybe seeing convulsions from the results of similar actions covered up for md's good name.... **** that, i've slep 4 hours in 3 ****ing days... u think this is about being smart, or proving anything... imagine a woman u know, imagine convulsions tremmors, wrist slashing, and imagine an officer did it, but it never came out to protect the integrity of the department... its not about me being better.... wut im the best at the loserist ****ing specialy, who gives a ****... cause it's so fun listening to how daddy raped a dude... yeah, im ****ing great... hey, ur smart, does schizophrenia... or more multiple personality disorder presenting as spirits... illl fax u the page from my 8-0 page apa book go away in 5 minuts never to return for 6 years... didnt think so, looks like someone had the manic psychosis phenotypical sensitivity to same ****ing drug every time, effexor... and hearing the pratap chokka say if she ever though she was sane it would just be a dream, as she laid wasting away in hospital, so meds were essential, i can spot borderline in 2 minutes,,, and hes a ****ing womens health expert.. does that include trying to force ect after trying to take someones power of autorney away.... ur rite, no one can touch me, because im not in this ****ing **** to have a title or impress anyone... n u think this is me, i know 15 others... and all these cookie cutter pussies who are scared to disapoint mommy dont know a thing.... why do u think criterias so extensive, to selcet for the most masochistic, devoted students who wouldnt give up wut only an insanely motivated.... say aaron, or an insanely weak person who has to please their parents... u think i ****ing need this, i can buy those ssres i talk about a lot for 11 dollars and sell here for 40... thats standard... im actually ****ing nuts for caring so much, cause believe me, i know so many caveats.... selling tianeptine will make me more than any gim... wut the **** do i have to priove. ur smarter than me, r u ****ing happy, ditto m dude, who care, intelligence doesnt mean ****... diffference makers smarter than me who are scared to risk their livlihood, a 250 k debt, and win a legal battle my ****ing self... dont worry 3 hours in 3 days is plenty... obviously, hye another question, wut do u do when u run into the rapist, the second one, after family... there were 3, hit him, let it go... its not that i deserve ****, i want a pay cut and i want the guy whos dad raped him to get off the streets so i dont have to spend 2 hours a week taking him to a hospital, and i do **** like this every other day... still think u know my motivations

yeah no, i never say whats òn my min, cause i can`t but ****, i sort of snapped... ****... o well, not like im getting in trouble... btwm that ***** is fugly, just like making someone who has sexual violations go to a class is super punishmeent, maybe its like a under 14 thing to lose the license... yeah, self interest inherently creates a conflict in self governance.... likie shire covering up the heart problems vyvanse causes... until they let out the new solution, already done, in 12 years... yayaz.... the response will be intersting though, everyone caves cus their license is livelihood, im taking a pay cut to do med, and im not going to jail

I used to think muse was like this

tumblr_m1i73iwpQz1qj8fqj.jpg

Archived