Premed 101 Forums

The post-interview wait

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My countdown is set to 8 am so close enough. :P All my regular procrastination methods have become significantly less interesting now that there's no exams.

Did anyone else's Netflix not work periodically today? Huge issue for me haha, what else am I supposed to do with my life. :P

Did anyone else's Netflix not work periodically today? Huge issue for me haha, what else am I supposed to do with my life. :P

I've never had Netflix, always been scared of the extra bandwidth usage from streaming all day.

I've never had Netflix, always been scared of the extra bandwidth usage from streaming all day.

Hasn't Been a problem for me yet.

Hit the gym and get massive. :D

I'm a girl. Which obviously doesn't exclude me from going to the gym, but I have no interest in "getting massive", haha.

I have been running, but that only takes an hour a day.

Countdown is in the single digits!

Comforting. :P I ended up settling on Dexter as my choice of TV program. I've decided that if med school this cycle doesn't work out, maybe I'll be a serial killer. I'm sure it would look amazing on my ABS but reference letters might be a little hard:p

Comforting. :P I ended up settling on Dexter as my choice of TV program. I've decided that if med school this cycle doesn't work out, maybe I'll be a serial killer. I'm sure it would look amazing on my ABS but reference letters might be a little hard:p

Make sure to get an accomplice. Collaboration is part of the CanMEDS framework

Dunno how far you're into it, but I would strongly advise stopping after the 4th season. Just pretend that there are 4 seasons instead of 8 for the show, and you'll enjoy the experience about 100x more :P

Dunno how far you're into it, but I would strongly advise stopping after the 4th season. Just pretend that there are 4 seasons instead of 8 for the show, and you'll enjoy the experience about 100x more :P

That bad? I just finished the 2nd one. Someone else told me to stop after 6 but I guess either way it goes really downhill? Sucks because it's amazing so far.

That bad? I just finished the 2nd one. Someone else told me to stop after 6 but I guess either way it goes really downhill? Sucks because it's amazing so far.

It's more like season 4 was probably the best season, and it kinda goes downhill from there. Basically you don't want to end with season 8, as the series finale is basically universally trashed as the worst way of ending a tv show ever (google it, you'll probably find a ton of results lol).

I suppose some of the other seasons were alright, but its honestly just painful to watch that show end the way it did after such a great build up. Don't put yourself through it, just stop while its still good and move onto another show :P

It's more like season 4 was probably the best season, and it kinda goes downhill from there. Basically you don't want to end with season 8, as the series finale is basically universally trashed as the worst way of ending a tv show ever (google it, you'll probably find a ton of results lol).

I suppose some of the other seasons were alright, but its honestly just painful to watch that show end the way it did after such a great build up. Don't put yourself through it, just stop while its still good and move onto another show :P

Darn it, I was looking forward to 8 seasons to kill the next little while.

worse than how i met your mother?

Side note, i think Seinfeld had the best ending of any show I've ever watched. So creative and unique.

Archived