Premed 101 Forums

Next round of invites

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, countingsheep said:

I know several people who have been rejected, including 3 last week! Seems no one wants to be the first to post their interview regrets 

I also know people rejected, but they all were rejected around the second week of february. Are you completely certain that they were actually rejected last week?

4 hours ago, Monocyte said:

No Gordon, I don’t think you know what good news is to me at this point. Don’t play with my heart strings. 

26FDF64C-C5DA-4DE9-A740-50A8361A6B32.jpeg

I never imagined that subject headings on e-mails could be so important... Esp after Western's very obvious headline: "Good  news from Schulich medicine". I nearly fell out of my chair and it got my hands shaking!

3 minutes ago, jolteon said:

Think we'll hear anything this week?

100% considering that the March 25th interview date is just over two weeks away and it seems as though no invites have gone out for that date yet.

1 hour ago, zeutral said:

100% considering that the March 25th interview date is just over two weeks away and it seems as though no invites have gone out for that date yet.

Not many posts in the invite thread so it seemed like that but a recent post time stamped from the last wave was for the 25th

1 hour ago, Eudaimonia said:

Not many posts in the invite thread so it seemed like that but a recent post time stamped from the last wave was for the 25th

Well that changes my optimism! If March 25 is full, that leaves only April 8. Argggg

I'm also still waiting for a response. However, this was posted yesterday on their Facebook page - might help calm some nerves: 

"To those who are still awaiting a response, we will continue to send out interview invitations to applicants over the next few weeks. #UofTMed"

Just now, Captrex_501stlegion said:

Has this method been empirically tested?

The empirical method was conceived by the elitist who stand upon their ivory towers at the upper echelons of society to oppress young creative minds - science is but only one avenue to seek your truth, friend.

11 minutes ago, Captrex_501stlegion said:

Has this method been empirically tested?

9 minutes ago, 2hopeful said:

The empirical method was conceived by the elitist who stand upon their ivory towers at the upper echelons of society to oppress young creative minds - science is but only one avenue to seek your truth, friend.

But ALSO there was a wave last Tuesday so..... fingers crossed!

6 minutes ago, Dragonite said:

I have a strong feeling tomorrow or thursday is the next wave. 

I second your strong feeling. So far I've gotten all of my invites/rejections on Wednesday. Maybe UofT wants to continue the trend.

3 minutes ago, MD.VA said:

I second your strong feeling. So far I've gotten all of my invites/rejections on Wednesday. Maybe UofT wants to continue the trend.

I second this. Previous rejection from UT for me also came on a wednesday.

Resorting to superstition at this point... hahahahaa.

Archived