Premed 101 Forums

UWO online interviews - pre-record?

46 minutes ago, Fred VanVleet's Tooth said:

Idk if they've changed it given the circumstances, but last year the student center changed at like midnight. Although it was like a Wednesday night and not a Friday so not sure if it's possible it comes out late tonight. (I'm purely speculating, I don't know what info you guys have been given about it)

Excellent I’ll add that to my midnight refreshing rounds hahaha

51 minutes ago, Fred VanVleet's Tooth said:

Idk if they've changed it given the circumstances, but last year the student center changed at like midnight. Although it was like a Wednesday night and not a Friday so not sure if it's possible it comes out late tonight. (I'm purely speculating, I don't know what info you guys have been given about it)

Weird question, but was it the "status" section on the student centre that changed? E.g. was it a checkmark/red cross that was added to the status and replaced the "applied" part. Sorry, I'm just trying to mentally prepare myself for being rejected & seeing a big red cross (I know not the most optimistic, but I'm having a hard time believing that I was accepted with all of this overthinking I've done in the past week)

1 hour ago, oscar123 said:

Weird question, but was it the "status" section on the student centre that changed? E.g. was it a checkmark/red cross that was added to the status and replaced the "applied" part. Sorry, I'm just trying to mentally prepare myself for being rejected & seeing a big red cross (I know not the most optimistic, but I'm having a hard time believing that I was accepted with all of this overthinking I've done in the past week)

I'm curious about this as well! Also does anyone know how many people actually interviewed this cycle? 

13 hours ago, oscar123 said:

I feel you. I've been questioning my interview and my stats, because there are so many more impressive people out there. But let's try to stay positive!! Getting an interview itself is commendable and really shows that you are capable of being a dentist :)

14 hours ago, oscar123 said:

Yep, and then an email was sent the next day. lol I literally had it covered with my hand for about 5 mins before I got the courage to look

2 hours ago, shrekfiona12 said:

Will the admission decision be in the email or will the email say to check the student center?

If I remember correctly it just said to check the student center and it was sent the morning after the decisions were on the student center.

That's the only email I can find regarding admissions in my inbox anyways

1 hour ago, oscar123 said:

I feel like they have to release it by the end of this week......can't tell if not knowing is better than being disappointed, but either way this isn't fun :( 

Ive been refreshing the student portal every midnight lool

I know that the physiology challenge exam was scheduled for mid-May, but did anyone confirm that? Admissions hasnt been returning my e-mails :(

14 minutes ago, datextr1 said:

Ive been refreshing the student portal every midnight lool

I know that the physiology challenge exam was scheduled for mid-May, but did anyone confirm that? Admissions hasnt been returning my e-mails :(

I'm not too sure! I never received any info about it because I already took physiology. I think someone may have emailed and that's what they responded but I have no clue other than that, I'm sorry :(