Premed 101 Forums

McGill MDCM Fall 2022 Acceptance/Rejection/Waitlist Thread

jashering

1 hour ago, Klark said:

Med-1 here, we’ll have the list of all of your emails soon enough (next few weeks) and once we have it we will send you all an invite to your official fb group so don’t worry it’s coming ;) 

That's great, thank you!! I've been meaning to connect with future classmates online, looking forward to it :D

21 minutes ago, Laly20 said:

all 3 of them did last thursday. It should start moving a little more in the next few days. Deadline for deposit is may 24th, at least for UdeM

Thank you. I’m in the 30s on the waitlist. I guess I shouldn’t keep my hopes high

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, nontradmd said:

Is there a reason why the Med-P WL moves so much each year? 

I just checked (as of June 1st it’s at #6 for MTL and #25 for OUT for those who are curious) and as far as I know it’s similar to what we saw in the past years, maybe even slower. There are much more spots for med-P vs uni applicants at Outaouais which partially explains the discrepancy but that being said the same thing happened in the last 2-3 years.

On 5/31/2022 at 11:05 AM, mustbemed said:

Does anyone have a schedule of what the first semester looks like? In terms of timing and all or a sample from last year?

https://www.mcgill.ca/ugme/files/ugme/2021-jul-12_mdcmschema2021_web.pdf

https://www.mcgill.ca/medadmissions/files/medadmissions/fmd1_schedule_2022-23_class2026_v1-cmtl.pdf