Premed 101 Forums

2010 Interview Discussion

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rej

3.9 Last two years

13/13/10/Q

I really don't want fackin write the MCAT again...ughhh..

Neither do I! I hate how it's just one score just one grade lower the cutoff. Oh well. The other schools haven't replied yet, and I'm going to remain positive. There is always next year if this year doesn't work out.

Definitely looks like they're cutting down the number of interviews for this year.

760 interviewed for 100 seats and then sticking (almost) everyone else on the waitlist all summer last year was absolutely absurd.

Definitely makes more sense to interview ~500 ppl, it's too bad they have to do it by these strict cutoffs though.

Definitely looks like they're cutting down the number of interviews for this year.

760 interviewed for 100 seats and then sticking (almost) everyone else on the waitlist all summer last year was absolutely absurd.

Definitely makes more sense to interview ~500 ppl, it's too bad they have to do it by these strict cutoffs though.

You're right - they did need to cut the interview seats. But doing that with an R? I don't know about that....

Theres people on here with 4.0's/37Q's (not me) not getting interviews.

Crazy stuff....

Someone got one with a 10PS, and another person with a 10BS, I believe.

sorry, you're right... i was referring to a single whole score.....

Unless MCAT inflation is wilder that we can imagine, you would have to think number of interviews have returned to their old figures.

I could be missing something though.

Archived