Premed 101 Forums

University Of British Columbia 2016 Applicants - Class Of 2020

bcftw123

yea i'll be very surprised if I don't get in. I only had issues with 1 station. And besides having a 30 second long awkward pause at the end of the actor station, I think that one went well too.

I think I answered all the questions well - all my answers were clear and confident but for 2 or 3 of the interviews my answers to the follow up questions was cut short by the timer (I couldn't elabortae on my answer) so that's got me worried but overall I think it went good - now the excruciating long wait is ahead

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for anyone applying from outside UBC, has your SSC Applicant Status updated saying your final transcript had arrived? Mine says it was mailed on May 2nd and I know it took quite a while for it to update before, but since the deadline is May 15th I'm getting a bit worried. 

for anyone applying from outside UBC, has your SSC Applicant Status updated saying your final transcript had arrived? Mine says it was mailed on May 2nd and I know it took quite a while for it to update before, but since the deadline is May 15th I'm getting a bit worried.

I'm also from outside UBC, and my transcripts were sent on the 2nd too. It hasn't changed, but I really wouldn't worry about it too much.

I'm also from outside UBC, and my transcripts were sent on the 2nd too. It hasn't changed, but I really wouldn't worry about it too much.

mine actually updated saying it had arrived right after I posted that comment  :P  thank you though!

I've been checking this forum, the one at studentdoctor.net, my email, and UBC SSC about every 5 minutes.. But nothing yet! When will the waiting ennnddd

Haha

SAME HERE!!

Someone posted a link about joining a fb group if we got the acceptance and so many ppl already joined the group so i thought the invited were out . 

SAME HERE!!

Someone posted a link about joining a fb group if we got the acceptance and so many ppl already joined the group so i thought the invited were out . 

I recognize some of those people as being from upper years in pharmacy so I don't think invites are out yet.

"His palms are spaghetti, knees weak, arms spaghetti

There's vomit on his spaghetti already: mom's spaghetti 

He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm spaghetti"

Pretty much sums up how I felt pre-interview, and now as the admissions decisions loom :/

IS IT ETHICAL TO MAKE US WAIT SO LONG!? HUH HUHHHHHH??? These are the questions we need to be asking my friends ;)

Each day is like Russian Roulette.. Weeeeeee.

"His palms are spaghetti, knees weak, arms spaghetti

There's vomit on his spaghetti already: mom's spaghetti 

He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm spaghetti"

Pretty much sums up how I felt pre-interview, and now as the admissions decisions loom :/

IS IT ETHICAL TO MAKE US WAIT SO LONG!? HUH HUHHHHHH??? These are the questions we need to be asking my friends ;)

Each day is like Russian Roulette.. Weeeeeee.

*insert breaking bad gif of mr.white saying "your god damn right"

Its 7:58am and im on this thread and checking my email smh

Archived