Premed 101 Forums

McMaster Interview Invites/Regrets 2021

1 hour ago, premed12322 said:

mac said late jan in their acknowledgement email, so I think we still might have a month left but hoooly mans (me) are stressed

They send that email every year (including last year) and it always says late Jan but the past 3 years they've been out sometime from Jan 8-10 so it's very much possible they'll be out sooner than you think!

1 hour ago, corgi321 said:

Anyone think they may possibly be out this coming week? They went out on the 8th last year but interviews weren’t until March 27th onwards 

This year interviews are much earlier (March 6/7/13) so looks like they’re moving ahead of schedule on things 

Oh damn...lol. January here we go, praying to the OMSAS gods

17 hours ago, corgi321 said:

Anyone think they may possibly be out this coming week? They went out on the 8th last year but interviews weren’t until March 27th onwards 

This year interviews are much earlier (March 6/7/13) so looks like they’re moving ahead of schedule on things 

Yea maybe! Or maybe they moved the dates to an earlier date due to the fact that the MMI interviews are online. I just think maybe Jan 13th because of the whole second Wednesday of January pattern.

32 minutes ago, Hanboy123 said:

Yea maybe! Or maybe they moved the dates to an earlier date due to the fact that the MMI interviews are online. I just think maybe Jan 13th because of the whole second Wednesday of January pattern.

They came out on a Thursday in 2019! But otherwise ya I think it's been Wednesday for the most part so who knows...I just hope it's sooner rather than later

21 minutes ago, ChekTiki said:

Someone on r/premedcanada said they did, but deleted the post 10-15 minutes later so it was kinda sus. They said Mac will release this week AND next week. 

They deleted their account too so likely a troll. Has anyone actually emailed them? Mac is usually good with responding to inquiries 

I don’t mind emailing but I don’t want to do it if someone asked already

2 minutes ago, tungsten44 said:

They deleted their account too so likely a troll. Has anyone actually emailed them? Mac is usually good with responding to inquiries 

Oh damn yea probably a troll then. I haven’t emailed yet but feel free to email and let us know if they say anything! 

51 minutes ago, tungsten44 said:

Yea I dont think anyone has emailed yet but if you are willing to thats amazing!