Premed 101 Forums

OT/PT Accepted / Waitlisted/ Rejected - 2022 Cycle

55 minutes ago, Hopeful2022 said:

Hi everyone! I just wanted to double check, after firmly accepting an offer I don't need to do anything else right? :)

Mhm. I believe so. All you gotta do is to make sure that it says firm accepted on orpas. 

2 hours ago, Queens2021 said:

I'll be going to McMaster for OT and I was wondering if anyone is looking for a roommate!

1 hour ago, 101PT said:

Also going to McMaster and looking for a female roommate :)

I’m an oop student going to Mac for OT so I’ll be looking for roommates! Feel free to pm me :)

1 hour ago, OTfall2022 said:

2 questions: 

1) those accepted to UofA for OT, has your FSGR application updated ?

2) is there a Facebook group for the program?

thanks !!

No mine still hasn’t been updated :( I emailed them nearly a week ago and still haven’t heard back either!

But yes, there is a Facebook group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1176701459799726/?ref=share

3 hours ago, OTfall2022 said:

2 questions: 

1) those accepted to UofA for OT, has your FSGR application updated ?

2) is there a Facebook group for the program?

thanks !!

I heard back and accepted my second admission offer! I think it’s because I sent in my official transcript in early 

9 hours ago, otWOW said:

Has anyone deferred or know anyone deferred an admission to an OT program? If yes, what was the reason? 

Last year I asked if I could defer a Western OT offer, but was told they have a no deferral policy so I ended up re-applying this year. Maybe other schools have different rules though?

18 hours ago, prayingforOT96 said:

I’ll be heading to Western for OT, if anyone has insight into housing there or anyone looking for roommates please send me a message or reply :)

In the same boat and am also completely unfamiliar with London so I'm on the lookout as well for any info or possible roommates!

1 hour ago, OT9822 said:

In the same boat and am also completely unfamiliar with London so I'm on the lookout as well for any info or possible roommates!

Hi! 

I am one of the OT student council presidents at Western - while the class list is still being finalized we will have a facebook group ready by the weekend for students who firmly accepted their offer. :)

Hope that helps and feel free to message me with any burning questions you may have!

3 hours ago, OT9822 said:

Hi I am in a similar situation. I have never been to London and also seeking out any information regarding housing/roomates etc.