Premed 101 Forums

Hope Box 2012!

lol fair enough -- I want to know now too, but patience is something you can develop before even studying medicine (and will help with other aspects of life). It's not as if it is included in the offer letter, and all of a sudden you "have it".

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got a new email on my phone...

The subject line read: "Application to the University of Toronto..."

My heart started pounding. Anxiety engulfed me. Swiftly and courageously, I opened the email.

It read: "Dear [my name], Congratulations! On behalf of the Admissions Committee in the"

Endorphins flooded through my veins, until I realized it was an acceptance to the graduate program I applied to.

Lol. Still good news, no doubt. But I'm still hoping for an interview invite :D

I just got a new email on my phone...

The subject line read: "Application to the University of Toronto..."

My heart started pounding. Anxiety engulfed me. Swiftly and courageously, I opened the email.

It read: "Dear [my name], Congratulations! On behalf of the Admissions Committee in the"

Endorphins flooded through my veins, until I realized it was an acceptance to the graduate program I applied to.

Lol. Still good news, no doubt. But I'm still hoping for an interview invite :D

Rejections have "regret" in the email title....had you had known that beforehand you may freaked when you had received that email

lol fair enough -- I want to know now too, but patience is something you can develop before even studying medicine (and will help with other aspects of life). It's not as if it is included in the offer letter, and all of a sudden you "have it".

If I got an offer letter, it's going to come with tears, so who knows? ;):D

Anyone else get the feeling that we are going to hear back today & tomorrow? THere are still a few March invites that need to come out, and we are at a 2 week notice mark.

From the U of T twitter acct:

Applicants please note - Leslie is taking a couple of well-deserved days off, after working 3 weekends in a row - Mar 6

Not to heighten the anxiety or anything, but I got an e-mail confirming my interview from Leslie today (I had been invited for an interview last Friday). So that means she is working from home, working at the office, or just browsing her e-mails at leisure.

Not to heighten the anxiety or anything, but I got an e-mail confirming my interview from Leslie today (I had been invited for an interview last Friday). So that means she is working from home, working at the office, or just browsing her e-mails at leisure.

wonderful news... That means invites are coming out any second. Time stamp?

I doubt it- it looks like just a confirmation of a rescheduled interview?

Kind of. I got the e-mail last Friday, telling me to e-mail Leslie back confirming my interview on March 25. I e-mailed back confirming that I will show up on the 25th. She e-mailed me back, confirming that I confirmed.

Hope that made sense.

Kind of. I got the e-mail last Friday, telling me to e-mail Leslie back confirming my interview on March 25. I e-mailed back confirming that I will show up on the 25th. She e-mailed me back, confirming that I confirmed.

Hope that made sense.

haha, nice to see that they go to a lot of trouble to make sure everything's smooth. Good luck with your interview and congrats!

Mass regrets seem to be going out? One of my friends just heard back too. :(

I'm going to close all e-mail applications until after my exam at 7pm today.

I am sorry to hear that!!!

I take that, your friend is an UG?

two people who have posted regrets thus far are grad students

Sorry to hear that! Did he/she hear at the same time (if you know) as the others who posted (10:09 AM) - just wondering if I can let my f5 key rest for a little while :P.

Sorry to hear regrets and best of luck to those who haven't heard - fingers crossed!!!

Archived