Premed 101 Forums

Hope Box 2012!

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Undergrad. I'm not going to ask anything right now because it's not the kind of thing to talk about with them now but I believe it was received in the last 20 minutes or so (approximation).

my heart starting pounding after I read this...

I do feel very bad for all of those people getting rejections today - it must be so hard after such a long wait, and I can only imagine how it would feel should I get one soon.

However, I can't help thinking that this was a pretty good wave of rejections to miss (not that one is better than any other...lol). There can't be that many files left to review now, can there? (not that that will change our odds, as some of you would say, but they still need to fill over 100 interviews spots I would think)

I do feel very bad for all of those people getting rejections today - it must be so hard after such a long wait, and I can only imagine how it would feel should I get one soon.

However, I can't help thinking that this was a pretty good wave of rejections to miss (not that one is better than any other...lol). There can't be that many files left to review now, can there? (not that that will change our odds, as some of you would say, but they still need to fill over 100 interviews spots I would think)

here's to optimistically thinking that leslie has a pile of our apps and is waiting to send invites out later today!

so, here's to hoping that i'm not the ONLY one who has neurotically checked several times to make sure I didn't miss an email at 10:09AM...! im from BC so that would've been around 7AM for us over here...still nothing yet!

hopefully today has some good news in store for some of us at least. :)

Hey Dassy, I am real sorry to hear that.

Is the time stamp on your email 10:09 AM like everyone else with emails today?

Yup, 10:09:13 (unlucky number)...Guess they just sent out a mass email. Will post stats later, to depressed at the moment :(

EDIT: also kinda loving my email account. My letter got put into the junk mail because "This message looks very suspicious"

One is all you need!! Rock them hard on your Western's interview! :D:D

Read your post somewhere, and it was very inspiring~

Yup, 10:09:13 (unlucky number)...Guess they just sent out a mass email. Will post stats later, to depressed at the moment :(

EDIT: also kinda loving my email account. My letter got put into the junk mail because "This message looks very suspicious"

Sorry to hear everyone's regrets :(. Best of luck with your other applications.

On another not I might be reading too much into things but if I were Leslie I would have taken Thursday and Friday off if I could. Since on Tuesday Deborah said a couple days I assume (hope actually) that she is back today and there is a good reason. Fingers crossed to my crazy logic :P

Western is my one shot too, so you're not alone.

Archived