Premed 101 Forums

Hope Box 2012!

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply
trolling can apprently mean lurking, ive heard people use it like that before. trolling refers to a fishing technique btw

The first instance I heard of trolling was related to fish. It was very poorly explained however - I was told that it meant "wandering around, hoping to find some"

So if we could hear by March 15th...

...there could be 27 more week days to suffer through, potentially.

Apparently it can go on till "the end of March" this year, according to Deborah. March 15 was last year's stats, unfortunately.

Hey guys, wanted to get your opinion on something. Do you think that it's likely that by now, all invites are out for weekend of March 3rd?

I think they've begun to fill in the spots for that weekend, but haven't completed it yet. The last posting in the invite/rejection thread is for that date, and not many people have posted that weekend as their interview date. This is all speculation of course, but it seems likely to me.

I nominate Dassy for most encouraging/supportive/optimistic premed ;):)

AWWWWWW@#!!@@!$@# :o:o That is sooo sweet. But I think you're confusing my supportiveness with..."PEOPLE WHO ARE WORRIED ABOUT GETTING IN AND HAVE A 3.9 DEFINITELY SHOULDN'T BE, BECAUSE THEY DEFINITELY HAVE TO GET IN IF I HAVE A SHOT!!" lol

On another note. Good news: I finished my week of hell (4 midterms, 1 quiz, 2 lab reports, and an essay) where I have only got like 3-4hrs sleep per day. Bad news; I have NOTHING left to distract me from waiting to hear back from Uoft lol

I hope everyone on here gets the goods news they want.

p.s. I'm starting to think my Dad is becoming more paranoid about this process than I am. We talked about it yesterday and he thinks that they go through allll the files and invite their best candidates first and then see how their interviews go (and see who they want to accept) and then invite further candidates based on how many potential acceptances they have left.....**sigh** he's completely ridiculous lol

Archived