Premed 101 Forums

U of T Interview Discussion 2014

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, when you say they send invites on a rolling basis does that mean it's based on when you submit? Did any of the people who already received an interview this year submit just before the application deadline?

Thanks!

It's not based on that nor on any other attribute anyone on the forum as ever been able to discover. For all intents and purposes, the order of review is random.

Haha, that's probably unlikely! It's an exciting week- I can't wait to meet you guys on the interview days :)

Awww, too bad! :D

Are you involved with any if the events during some/all the interview dates (or just checking it out)? Hopefully you didn't already explain and I missed it :P

Do a lot of med students get involved or is it more of a small superhuman collection of individuals doing everything? Or do some circulate just to scope out the pontential newbies?

Are you involved with any if the events during some/all the interview dates (or just checking it out)? Hopefully you didn't already explain and I missed it :P

Do a lot of med students get involved or is it more of a small superhuman collection of individuals doing everything? Or do some circulate just to scope out the pontential newbies?

Many med students get involved, one way or another. Some are helping to review the files, some are helping to facilitate the interview process (to reduce the anxiety of the interviewees), while others will act as ushers/tour guides to show you around our amazing campus! :)

A lot of them get involved as ArchEnemy said. I'm only there for 3 weekends.

yeeeeeee leon! i'll see ya there on two of those days! :P

such a revealing thread that enables me to cyber-stalk my classmates on premed101 :D

Lol! Most of the class figured out who I was months ago so I don't really bother with discretion anymore, haha

oh man the signup to help at the interviews already happened? *facepalm*

It filled up really fast- I wanted a spot for Jan 25 but it was full in a matter of hours! There are quite a few spots still open on some of the dates- message me on FB if you want and I'll send you the sign up.

I'm not sure we are allowed to reveal when the other interview dates are without getting some people in trouble. So I think it is most prudent to wait for the admissions committee to reveal them.

So you do know the other dates!? (makes sense if you've had to sign up to volunteer for the interview weekend)

I don't see what harm it could have, seeing as they are only dates.

Archived