Premed 101 Forums

Pt/ot Accepted/ Rejected 2016

even though it is dificult to say at this moment, but I wanted and still want UofT as my 1st choice...hence not bothered about queens rejection .... because of living expenses..however, if I dont get to UofT, all hell breaks loose :angry:

LOL I'm on the same boat!! I'm not that bothered by queens rejection but I swear if UofT also says no I'm gonna need some antidepressants.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone just receive  this from queens? I am so confused cause this is what it says at the top but nothing about the decision. It still says theyre unable to offer admission. The email says: "I apologize for resending this letter. There were some sorting errors in the earlier emails."

Did anyone just receive  this from queens? I am so confused cause this is what it says at the top but nothing about the decision. It still says theyre unable to offer admission. The email says: "I apologize for resending this letter. There were some sorting errors in the earlier emails."

Yes. I managed to rejected from Queens twice :mellow:

those who got emails from uoft for OT, what does the email say?? :( im still waiting

waitlisted at western and denied at mcmaster

It says" We have completed the assessment of your application to the Master of Science in Occupational Therapy program at the University of Toronto.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you admission and realize this news will be a disappointment to you. We received 850applications this year for approximately 89 openings and can only offer admission to a very limited number of the most highly qualified applicants. "

Maybe it's a good sign if you haven't received a rejection yet! good luck.

Archived