Premed 101 Forums

2021 UCalgary Interview Invites/Regrets

6 hours ago, DrKing said:

File review hasn’t started yet? Where’d you get that info? If that’s the case then things must be really busy at the admissions office. 

The most recent post on their admissions blog from Oct. 3 said that they'll update us on how many applications they're sending out for full review but they haven't posted anything since 

• 1 month later...

Still no updates on the blog since that Oct. 3rd post. They must have started by now, no? I'm guessing T-1 month (ish) until invites. 

On 11/23/2020 at 2:22 PM, corgi321 said:

The most recent post on their admissions blog from Oct. 3 said that they'll update us on how many applications they're sending out for full review but they haven't posted anything since 

33 minutes ago, smolandfeisty said:

Still no updates on the blog since that Oct. 3rd post. They must have started by now, no? I'm guessing T-1 month (ish) until invites. 

I would assume they're almost done and just forgot to update the blog or something! I'd be a little concerned for them if they haven't started yet haha

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, jadeemz said:

I'm sure everyone is anxiously awaiting to hear if they'll receive and interview invitation. In the meantime, what is everyone doing to keep busy? :)

Aside from work (I graduated in June), I'm trying to get lots of exercise/work on quickening my running pace, still learning to love the online volunteering format (lol), aaand baking an unhealthy amount of cookies/treats :lol:  How about you? :)

14 hours ago, smolandfeisty said:

Aside from work (I graduated in June), I'm trying to get lots of exercise/work on quickening my running pace, still learning to love the online volunteering format (lol), aaand baking an unhealthy amount of cookies/treats :lol:  How about you? :)

Congrats I graduate in June as well! :) I've just been trying to hunker down and focus on all my classes. Playing lots of video games in my down time to keep my mind busy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...