Premed 101 Forums

COUNTDOWN / Chatter 2021

7 minutes ago, starmay said:

You’re definitely not alone! Im desperately searching for a new show on Netflix to keep me busy this week until decisions come out. Any suggestions? 

What genre????

guys I was literally debating on posting on this all day because I was going NUTS all day waiting so appreciate the posts

I wish he would just tell us if they’re running late!!!!!

People keep saying that they appreciate the transparency of UofC's process which until now I also did but at least most of the other schools know when to expect the results...the only thing worse then the anxiety inducing wait is having no idea when the news is going to hit us. Transparency would be really appreciated in this moment (lol praying someone from admin checks out this forum and can understand where we are coming from)

10 minutes ago, wanderlustnerd29398 said:

What genre????

guys I was literally debating on posting on this all day because I was going NUTS all day waiting so appreciate the posts

I wish he would just tell us if they’re running late!!!!!

Honestly, I like everything! I’ll love a happy feel good show right about now. But also love a good action/thriller to get me hooked. 

15 minutes ago, medyforest said:

People keep saying that they appreciate the transparency of UofC's process which until now I also did but at least most of the other schools know when to expect the results...the only thing worse then the anxiety inducing wait is having no idea when the news is going to hit us. Transparency would be really appreciated in this moment (lol praying someone from admin checks out this forum and can understand where we are coming from)

Dr. P said he would notify us before they come out on the blog I think. If we are at least given a heads up beforehand I'm okay with it. I just don't want to randomly receive the email with no heads up, I gotta mentally prepare myself first :lol:

1 hour ago, starmay said:

You’re definitely not alone! Im desperately searching for a new show on Netflix to keep me busy this week until decisions come out. Any suggestions? 

I am an avid kdrama/cdrama and true crime watcher LMAO so if you are into that then DO I HAVE RECS FOR YOU. If not, unfortunately, I am empty handed :( I heard that new Shadow + Bone series on netflix is good though! 

5 minutes ago, acrylicblue said:

Still don't get why they don't send out all the verifier requests at once with one due date? Seems easier 

I KNOW!!!

Also I wonder what would happen if a verifier doesn't get back to them and someone is on the offer list/waitlist. Only because of covid, so many people aren't in the office or they're working from home etc. IDK. 

1 hour ago, wanderlustnerd29398 said:

I KNOW!!!

Also I wonder what would happen if a verifier doesn't get back to them and someone is on the offer list/waitlist. Only because of covid, so many people aren't in the office or they're working from home etc. IDK. 

I don't think this would really cause you to be removed from the list or anything, but maybe they would contact you for a follow up.