Premed 101 Forums

OT/PT Accepted / Waitlisted/ Rejected - 2022 Cycle

21 minutes ago, CanPhysio9000 said:

thanks! Do you think it matters if I add the dash or not? Just because that orpas gave that reference numbers including that dash? 

Initially I planned to submit with the "-" but my casper account did not let me submit with it, I wonder if they will let you submit with it

23 minutes ago, zerochance said:

I did not know we have to add our orpas id on the Casper website.  

my ouac ID is 4 digits, a dash, then 7 digits.

problem is I can’t figure out how to add the ouac ID.  When I click on IDs on it says “no ID is needed” and if I try to edit my phone number it doesn’t switch to ID as another poster mentioned.

Mine said that as well. I messaged Atlas directly through the orange chat bubble and they added it on my behalf :) 

16 minutes ago, HopefulOT2022 said:

My PDF resume for UofT won't upload guys, is anyone else experiencing this

35 minutes ago, OT_PT2022 said:

Hey,

Just trying to submit my ORPAS application. Is anyone else's resume not uploading for Queen's OT? Seems to be an issue with ORPAS.

not sure if you'll have figured this out by now, or if this is the same issue. but for me the loading bar wasn't moving then i realised you had to click the button just below - i think it said smth like "upload" in order for it to work

8 hours ago, PTTT said:

Hi! For anyone applying to McMaster PT, does it also say for you that you're missing a human anatomy pre-req? I have already entered 3 units of anatomy and 3 units of physiology so I'm confused as to why this is the case.

Hi, so I asked about that as well, but it is just somethng that happens, so you only upload one of one for each requirement. Hope that helps. 

1 minute ago, OT_lockoutofmyaccount said:

hi, do you know if it's possible to add the ID if altus has already sent my test results to the schools?

I think that's fine, you could double check with Altus! I did my test on december 9th if that helps and it said my score has been sent to the schools. On their website it says that Queen's distribution deadline is January 18th for the schools so it should be okay!

Ok as another posted mentioned (ty!) you have to message takealtus through the chest feature to be able to input an ouac ID.

so it says the ID must be 2021 followed by (no dash) the six digit ouac identifier, but my ouac ID is 0000 and then seven (not six) numbers. So so I just take the last six digits from those seven digits?  I asked takealtus already but I’m wondering if anyone here knows!

5 minutes ago, zerochance said:

Ok as another posted mentioned (ty!) you have to message takealtus through the chest feature to be able to input an ouac ID.

so it says the ID must be 2021 followed by (no dash) the six digit ouac identifier, but my ouac ID is 0000 and then seven (not six) numbers. So so I just take the last six digits from those seven digits?  I asked takealtus already but I’m wondering if anyone here knows!

im confused because it says on the website that its "2021" before the 6 digits but I'm hearing its the 4 digits from your reference number and mine isn't 2021?

33 minutes ago, inshallahpt said:

EVERYONE I SUBMITTED AT 11:58 AND IT SAID THE APPLICATIONS CLOSED

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS I PUT IN SO MUCH WORK, I GAVE MY EVERYTHING TO THIS, I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO FIGHT FOR PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME

did you submit 11:58 est or pst??? because if you are in the west coast then the deadline was around 8:59 pm. So sorry for what you are going through.