Premed 101 Forums

Are you a Yorkie Premed? (York Premed Discussion)

charmer08

Are you a Yorkie?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Yorkie?

• Yes
    • No

you took calc at U of T (correct me if I'm wrong but this is what I remember), so you already have experience with it anyways.

Everyone I know who got A/A+ in math 1013 barely got a A or had to drop 1014. Stop misleading people into thinking it's going to be easy.

I've never attended U of T you crackhead. Math 1013 and 1014 are NOT difficult. You clearly overestimate the difficulty of Yorks' courses. Then again, you can't expect much from this site these days.

I've never attended U of T you crackhead. Math 1013 and 1014 are NOT difficult. You clearly overestimate the difficulty of Yorks' courses. Then again, you can't expect much from this site these days.

You are, by far, the most arrogant individual on here. Doesn't even make sense considering your stats. Just LOL :D

Well the rest of his post is true. I spent 1.5 years at U of T and York is definitely much easier than U of T. 1st year Psych is a half year course at U of T and covers all if not more than 1st year Psych at York and the textbook is like 600+ pages that you have to completely read in half a semester.

Having finished intro to psych at U of T, and doing it again at York because I didn't get transfer credit, I agree with what everybody else has said here. York psychology is really a joke compared to UFT's, especially if you have Rebecca Jubis or Myriam Mongrain. They really go at a slow pace for psych at York, but for UFT o man, they cover like 1-2 chapters every class, and every chapter is like 30-40 pages!!!

And no I didn't fail UFT psychology, I did preety good, 85% :D. I didn't get tranfer credit because it's a half year course at UFT but full year at York.

I can't really comment on MATH 1013 difficulty yet, because I've only taken 1 test. From what I've seen though, the MAT135 course at UFT is harder, but nothing compared like the difference between PSYCH.

They don't have the killer last type of questions like they do at UFT calc, but they do have some hard ones, still doable though if you study properly.

Well the rest of his post is true. I spent 1.5 years at U of T and York is definitely much easier than U of T. 1st year Psych is a half year course at U of T and covers all if not more than 1st year Psych at York and the textbook is like 600+ pages that you have to completely read in half a semester.

stop misleading people

York is a HUGE university... there is no way you've taken every program at york so that you're in a position to compare it with any other university or make a general statement as "York is definitely much easier than U of T"

and just like you were a uoft life sci major, I'm a york biology major who finds york kine much easier than york bio... another point: you have an unfair advantage since you are taking first and 2nd year courses in your 4th year.

also just cuz one course is easier doesn't mean every course is... we've had a debate on this already so please do a search before starting this debate all over again... THIS IS A YORK PREMED DISCUSSION THREAD so please don't turn this to another debate between york and uoft... we don't give a **** about uoft

Just LOL <-- ..............f.ag.

Good one :rolleyes:

I can tell you mad bro :D Just keep studying so you can get your GPA up. A 3rd undergrad is also another option in case you need it, and you probably will considering this post:

Nah i'd rather make fun of you on the nontrad forum. Keep telling hte black guy he's from the middle east though!! That was gold.. God you're stupid.

Calling half this forum stupid and moron yet you think there are no black people in the middle east. Good one :D

Good one :rolleyes:

I can tell you mad bro :D Just keep studying so you can get your GPA up. A 3rd undergrad is also another option in case you need it, and you probably will considering this post:

Calling half this forum stupid and moron yet you think there are no black people in the middle east. Good one :D

If you're thinking Sudan, then it's not in the Middle East.

There are brown people there, but there are rarely Blacks.

Source: I'm from the Middle East.

Blacks can be found in 3 areas, Africa, Haiti, and Math UdeM. :P (jk, no offense)

If you're thinking Sudan, then it's not in the Middle East.

There are brown people there, but there are rarely Blacks.

Source: I'm from the Middle East.

Blacks can be found in 3 areas, Africa, Haiti, and Math UdeM. :P (jk, no offense)

Considering the "traditional" definition of Middle East, countries such as Saudi Arabia, Iran and Iraq. There may be more countries depending on your definition of Middle East. But these are the ones that I know of.

There are cities/areas in every one of these countries with a small proportion (compared to the other cities within the same country) of black people.

BTW what are you doing on a YORK thread? Go to your own subsection :D

Considering the "traditional" definition of Middle East, countries such as Saudi Arabia, Iran and Iraq. There may be more countries depending on your definition of Middle East. But these are the ones that I know of.

There are cities/areas in every one of these countries with a small proportion (compared to the other cities within the same country) of black people.

BTW what are you doing on a YORK thread? Go to your own subsection :D

Ok. I was unaware of this fact. But surely, they are not in big proportion.

I'm here because UdeM is an imperialistist colonialist expensionnalist university who wants to conquer the world. :eek:

Our first targets (after we conquer the whole province) will be France and (French) Africa.

Ok. I was unaware of this fact. But surely, they are not in big proportion.

I'm here because UdeM is an imperialistist colonialist expensionnalist university who wants to conquer the world. :eek:

Our first targets (after we conquer the whole province) will be France and (French) Africa.

That's why I decided to go to York :D