Premed 101 Forums

May 12 Countdown Thread 2020

Honestly just hoping to sleep tonight and then all-nighter Monday night, maybe a netflix binge if results aren't up right away (though, with my only shot being Western, I feel like there's a pretty good chance I'll know more at midnight). I wish I could just sleep through the next 36h, but I'm too anxious to actually sleep right now LOL. I got like 3h of sleep last night thanks to jitters :wacko:

2 minutes ago, William Osler said:

It says Applied currently so I guess it could change to waitlisted. Imagine waiting till the AM just to find out you got into Windsor or worse, unspecified campus

I don't think student center tells you what campus. So if you really hate Windsor, maybe don't start celebrating at midnight if you see "accepted" and wait for the email in the morning :P

5 minutes ago, redbeanbun said:

I don't think student center tells you what campus. So if you really hate Windsor, maybe don't start celebrating at midnight if you see "accepted" and wait for the email in the morning :P

Hates a strong word lol; its more like preferring tandoori chicken to butter chicken 

1 minute ago, MDLD said:

wondering, if u get accepted to one school but waitlisted to another that is ur 1st choice, how long can u wait to see if ur can get off the waitlist. 

Youve 2 weeks to respond to your offer - so 2 weeks If the school youre waitlisted at is your higher choice you better hope youre at the top or else you wont come off the waitlist until the first massive wave (2 weeks after may 12)