Premed 101 Forums

What's On Your Mind?

Robin Hood

MCAT tomorrow. Just praying that my weaknesses (i.e. Optics/Waves/Genetics) aren't tested, but they probably will show up.

Also, less humanities and more social sciences on the VR, please! :D

Good luck tomorrow!!

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MCAT tomorrow. Just praying that my weaknesses (i.e. Optics/Waves/Genetics) aren't tested, but they probably will show up.

Also, less humanities and more social sciences on the VR, please! :D

Be careful what you wish for with VR :P I really wanted physical science passages and the one that I got was the hardest out of all my passages.

Good luck!

Good luck tomorrow!!

Be careful what you wish for with VR :P I really wanted physical science passages and the one that I got was the hardest out of all my passages.

Good luck!

Thank you both. :) Just finished writing AAMC #11 and got 13/10/12. I would be very content with that score on the real exam. :D

Yeah, you make a good point... sometimes the easiest passages in terms of reading have the toughest questions.

Thank you both. :) Just finished writing AAMC #11 and got 13/10/12. I would be very content with that score on the real exam. :D

Yeah, you make a good point... sometimes the easiest passages in terms of reading have the toughest questions.

Rofl a couple of my VR passages almost put me to sleep sighh

Good luck Alfie!

Hope it's going well Alfredsson!!

Thanks guys! It went alright, I guess. :o Physical Sciences was much more challenging than any practice AAMC exam (or even last year's exam).

Rofl a couple of my VR passages almost put me to sleep sighh

Haha, yes! I think I know which ones you're talking about. For one, I read 1/4 of the passage and just couldn't get into it. Had to close my eyes and re-start the whole thing.

Only one more shift at my retail job left! I think I may miss it in some ways. Next Monday is my last day.

Weird that I may never work retail again.

I don't think I would miss it but I may be wrong and feel some nostaglia in some way. I can't wait for the day I get into medical school. I plan on travelling during the summer before I start medical school, considering I've only been on two vacations before.

kind of dont want summer to end. I been hearing that my masters is going to be so much work....... -_-

I think almost everyone prefers summer over winter

it's a closer call for me. I don't like the heat, and I don't like being in above 25 degree weather, but I do enjoy the sun at 20 degree weather and going to the beach. But I also love the snow, and i'm a big sports fan so the fact that hockey and football are on during the winter is big for me.

I think summer wins for me though too.

Summer means endless days at the beach, fresh veggies from the garden, lots of barbecuing.

But I am really looking forward to my nice, relaxed schedule this year! Through a few unfortunate scheduling issues, I ended up with no labs this year so it's going to be nice and easy.

Summer means endless days at the beach, fresh veggies from the garden, lots of barbecuing.

But I am really looking forward to my nice, relaxed schedule this year! Through a few unfortunate scheduling issues, I ended up with no labs this year so it's going to be nice and easy.

how many classes are you taking again?

I really want it to be windy enough to try out a hydrofoil boat.....would skip class for that.

edit: it is raining now......there goes my evening plans. It rained alot this summer

Yeah, it's raining where I am right now too, but thunderstorms are great to watch and listen to. And the extra rain has been especially good for corn crops, hasn't it? Got to love summer corn

But yeah rain can totally foil outdoor plans :P

Does anyone know what kind of worm can grow in your foot after a trip to Africa that they don't remove. You are given antibiotics to kill it but they don't take it out? My moms friend had this happen and she wants to know what it's called. I'm not seeking medical advice, I just don't know where to find it.. It isn't Dracunculiasis as a side note.

Does anyone know what kind of worm can grow in your foot after a trip to Africa that they don't remove. You are given antibiotics to kill it but they don't take it out? My moms friend had this happen and she wants to know what it's called. I'm not seeking medical advice, I just don't know where to find it.. It isn't Dracunculiasis as a side note.

Schistosoma?

how many classes are you taking again?

Probably six in the fall, five in the winter.

Yeah, it's raining where I am right now too, but thunderstorms are great to watch and listen to. And the extra rain has been especially good for corn crops, hasn't it? Got to love summer corn

But yeah rain can totally foil outdoor plans :P

I'm growing corn this year! My plants are only about 3' tall but it's an early variety so I should get to enjoy it in about six more weeks. My sugar pumpkins are going crazy though!

Archived