Premed 101 Forums

OT/PT accepted/waitlist/decline forum - 2021 cycle

26 minutes ago, OTuofm said:

For those who applied to OT U of M. I know the selection committee meeting was today. When do you think we will hear by? I'm hoping for by the end of this week but not sure if thats unrealistic or not.

I'm hoping before the 14th

5 hours ago, Futureptgirl said:

Do you know if it’ll only say something if you get an offer? Or will it also say something if an applicant is declined?

Depending on the school, you’ll get an accepted/waitlisted/rejected email or updated school account with your decision. Last year I don’t remember if I ever got a rejection email from Western (OT), but shortly after midnight my school account page said I was rejected. Then I never heard from Queen’s about the waitlist until later in the morning. Also If you get an offer from a school, it can take a couple days for it to show up on ORPAS. Hope this helps a bit!

1 hour ago, OT20211 said:

Has anyone who got accepted to U of A OT who mailed in there deposit / acceptance letter heard back from them? My portal hasn’t updated from “pre screening” 

Yep, my U of A application is still on "pre-screening" too. And according to Canada Post, my mailed deposit/acceptance has already reached there. I hope they update it soon.

25 minutes ago, OTuofm said:

Got my acceptance into U of M program this morning. Congrats to those who've gotten in and good luck to those waiting!!

23 minutes ago, kk2902 said:

So have I! Super excited about it!

CONGRATS!! I was wondering what time you both found out at. Still waiting fingers crossed 

14 hours ago, OT_9821 said:

Yep, my U of A application is still on "pre-screening" too. And according to Canada Post, my mailed deposit/acceptance has already reached there. I hope they update it soon.

Does anybody else’s say “Delivered to mailroom Edmonton, AB” when they track the letter they mailed for U of A OT?

10 minutes ago, muffy17 said:

Does anybody else’s say “Delivered to mailroom Edmonton, AB” when they track the letter they mailed for U of A OT?

Mine just says “delivered”. Does anyone think they’ll email them to follow up? I’m getting worried lol