• You were waitlisted at McMaster
    • You have accepted your offer of admission to McMaster
    • You have declined your offer of admission to McMaster
    • You have withdrawn yourself from the waitlist at McMaster
    • You have the sudden urge to participate

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Check back in on Monday at 5:30ish PM folks for the next episode of a "Few Lucky People & Everybody Else."

Monday's Guests: TBA

It's like Jersey Shore... you don't know why the hell you keep coming back but it's so damn addictive, you just do.

times are sad.

7 actually, we're 1.5 hours ahead.

I've already taken myself off the McMaster waiting list and I still check here to see who's getting off the list. Good luck everyone!

Ya, but do they adjust programming 1.5 h ahead for Newfoundland? I assumed they just play it at the same time as the Atlantic feed and it airs a half hour ahead. Although that doesn't work for live programming, I suppose. I guess it doesn't make sense either way.

Ya, but do they adjust programming 1.5 h ahead for Newfoundland? I assumed they just play it at the same time as the Atlantic feed and it airs a half hour ahead. Although that doesn't work for live programming, I suppose. I guess it doesn't make sense either way.

Everything airs simultaneously as Ontario, it's just 1.5 hours later there. So if you want to watch prime time tv, you have to stay up pretty late.

Waitlist movement prior to the deadline very rarely happens at McMaster as supported by Wendy.

The issue is I'm not sure if the waitlist movement was initiated by the vast number of declines or the fact that Queens, for the first time ever (to my knowledge), started moving their waitlist prior to the deadline and McMaster didn't want to lose applicants waitlisted at both schools.

Here's to hoping for a great Monday and an amazing 2 weeks for EVERYBODY!!!

Waitlist movement prior to the deadline very rarely happens at McMaster as supported by Wendy.

The issue is I'm not sure if the waitlist movement was initiated by the vast number of declines or the fact that Queens, for the first time ever (to my knowledge), started moving their waitlist prior to the deadline and McMaster didn't want to lose applicants waitlisted at both schools.

Here's to hoping for a great Monday and an amazing 2 weeks for EVERYBODY!!!

I doubt it's the "inter-med school" competition reason. Remember that OOP schools sent out their acceptances earlier this year than previously (i.e. a few days after in province acceptances went out). That'll make things move quicker than usual.

I doubt it's the "inter-med school" competition reason. Remember that OOP schools sent out their acceptances earlier this year than previously (i.e. a few days after in province acceptances went out). That'll make things move quicker than usual.

Didn't they used to go out on the same day?

How did it happen in years past?

I've been keeping my eye on this thread for a while and finally decided to register... Its so captivating :) I'm also waitlisted for Mac + nearly gave-up hope till I started watching this thread... All u guys are fab! Best of luck to everyone for this upcoming week!

Facebook groups from the past 2 years stand at 200+ people. This year's is 75 people away from that mark.

In old waitlist threads, people began to have hope based on there being 50+ spots not accounted for on the facebook group, yet the waitlist movement did not continue. In fact, the class size was full and there were still quite a few spots left on the facebook group. The facebook groups of past years may now be full but they weren't at the time of the waitlist movement being halted.

Archived