Premed 101 Forums

What's On Your Mind?

Robin Hood

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Debating switching schools... again... for the umpteenth time...

I am literally the most indecisive person in the world. :P

Oh god. How I can't wait to finish this inferno that is undergrad. Coffee shall give me the strength, energy, and focus to plow on.

how many schools have you switched from?

Heard a disturbing story today. A patient was found to have a tumor under the chest area. Said person was later on sent to a second doc. The second doc found another tumour but was completely oblivious of the first tumor. The second doc then proposed surgical removal. The surgeon removed a tumor, but it was a third tumor. Apparently the surgeon didn't know anything about the first two tumors. Then the patient later on found the bump was still there. So the patient went for a second surgery, got the second tumor out. But then the first doc chimed back and found out that nothing has been done for the 1st tumor.

Heard a disturbing story today. A patient was found to have a tumor under the chest area. Said person was later on sent to a second doc. The second doc found another tumour but was completely oblivious of the first tumor. The second doc then proposed surgical removal. The surgeon removed a tumor, but it was a third tumor. Apparently the surgeon didn't know anything about the first two tumors. Then the patient later on found the bump was still there. So the patient went for a second surgery, got the second tumor out. But then the first doc chimed back and found out that nothing has been done for the 1st tumor.

ahhh was there no radiology reports in all of this? I mean if there are three tumours....

Come work for me at Pearson Specter Litt, I guarantee you a good position with some of the brightest people I know.

We have this one guy who has a photographic memory and may have not actually gone to law school. We also have this other guy who's very anal about everything and likes causing trouble... but he's a goof in general. Our boss is a controlling psychotic hypocritical dick... but at least my secretary is awesome! 

Haha I just started watching this show. Still in the first season. Best quote I've heard from Harvey Specter so far is "If you wanted to help people you should've been a fake doctor". Although its funny but not entirely true because lawyers do help people. Oh well still my favorite quote from the show so far.

Whip up some pie crust (really easy), chop up some apples or grab some raspberries or strawberries and make turnovers. Icing takes all of two minutes to make. Way better than pop tarts.

On that note, I'm going to go make some turnovers for my kids to have for breakfast tomorrow. I haven't made turnovers in forever.

I appreciate that police officers perform a difficult job, and the vast majority of them do so incredibly well. What perturbs me is that when I see something like this, it is as if the officer didn't even consider the victim to be a person. Its so =/

Archived