Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums

McMaster Accepted/Waitlisted/Rejected 2019-2020


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe edit your post to indicate button/no button haha

c2021 Medical Student at Mac here: For everyone that got accepted today, congrats! It wasn't an easy road to get here, and it is very well deserved for you to be where you are now. If the lottery

A premed talking about what doctors care about <3 Not a single iota will be cared.  CaRMS and residency is already a lottery in a lot of ways, so get over yourself now, otherwise you're in for a

Result: Accepted (Hamilton)

Timestamp: 12:00 AM

cGPA: 3.84

CARS: 132

CASPer: dunno, didn't prepare for it at all, but got Manitoba, McGill, and Sask interviews (OOP)

Year4 year B.Arts & Sc, M.Sc. (but first cycle)

Geography: IP

Button: No

Will almost certainly be declining the offer. I also got into Western and will probably get off the McGill waitlist, and still waiting on Manitoba/Saskatchewan so I'll take a few days to reflect, but I think I will accept Western!

 
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Applicant95 said:

Result: Accepted (Hamilton)

Timestamp: 12:00 AM

cGPA: 3.84

CARS: 132

CASPer: dunno, didn't prepare for it at all, but got Manitoba, McGill, and Sask interviews (OOP)

Year4 year B.Arts & Sc, M.Sc. (but first cycle)

Geography: IP

Button: No

Will almost certainly be declining the offer. I also got into Western and will probably get off the McGill waitlist, and still waiting on Manitoba/Saskatchewan so I'll take a few days to reflect, but I think I will accept Western!

 
  •  

Thank you for your service --> Declining

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Applicant95 said:

Result: Accepted (Hamilton)

Timestamp: 12:00 AM

cGPA: 3.84

CARS: 132

CASPer: dunno, didn't prepare for it at all, but got Manitoba, McGill, and Sask interviews (OOP)

Year4 year B.Arts & Sc, M.Sc. (but first cycle)

Geography: IP

Button: No

Will almost certainly be declining the offer. I also got into Western and will probably get off the McGill waitlist, and still waiting on Manitoba/Saskatchewan so I'll take a few days to reflect, but I think I will accept Western!

 
  •  

How do you know Hamilton? I got accepted to Mac too! Also got accepted to Western and waiting for Manitoba and Saskatchewan.. very similar outcomes aha!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Result: Accepted (Hamilton)

Timestamp: 12:00 AM

cGPA: high

CARS: high

CASPer: -

Year: -

Geography: IP/OOP: IP

Button: no button. For future applicants, do not worry about OMSAS glitches, be calm and do not let it affect your emotions. Looking forward to seeing everyone in September (hopefully)!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RejectedAgain said:

How do you know Hamilton? I got accepted to Mac too! Also got accepted to Western and waiting for Manitoba and Saskatchewan.. very similar outcomes aha!

Woah, cool coincidence! If you click "Offer," under "Program Code" it should give you a three letter code that represents the campus. Do you know which of the four you most want to go to? Congrats!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, brattatat said:

Result: Accepted (Hamilton)

Timestamp: 12:00 AM

cGPA: 3.9+

CARS: high

CASPer: -

Year: 3rd year

Geography: IP/OOP: IP

Button: no button. For future applicants, do not worry about OMSAS glitches, be calm and do not let it affect your emotions. Looking forward to seeing everyone in September (hopefully)!!

School starts in August...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Result: Accepted

Timestamp: 12:00 AM

cGPA: 3.95

CARS: 131

CASPer: felt ok

Year: 4th year

Geography: IP

Button: No

Will be declining for Western because of the terrible job McMaster has done with admissions this year and I don't want specialty/residency schools to look down upon me as being part of the "lottery" class in the future.

Good luck everyone else!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Peanuts29 said:

Result: Accepted

Timestamp: 12:00 AM

cGPA: 3.95

CARS: 131

CASPer: felt ok

Year: 4th year

Geography: IP

Button: No

Will be declining for Western because of the terrible job McMaster has done with admissions this year and I don't want specialty/residency schools to look down upon me as being part of the "lottery" class in the future.

Good luck everyone else!

No schools or residencies will look down on anyone in that way.....and they probably won’t even remember years from now when you do your CARMS apps. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...