Premed 101 Forums

Invite Countdown

57 minutes ago, BigDreamer said:

I kid you not, I'm creeping this thread a ridiculous time every day because I'm NOT ready to know my fate LOL. 

Do y'all think COVID will push things back or will invites still be sent near the end-ish of Oct? 

Hahah me too!! Embarrassed how many times I checked my email today lol. I feel like it’ll be on time with previous years. My bets are on next Friday, the 16th!

23 hours ago, BigDreamer said:

I kid you not, I'm creeping this thread a ridiculous time every day because I'm NOT ready to know my fate LOL. 

Do y'all think COVID will push things back or will invites still be sent near the end-ish of Oct? 

I feel like they'll stick to the schedule only because the interview dates are set for Nov 21/22 weekend.

23 minutes ago, shake-n-bake said:

Question: last year someone said a 3a, 3b button etc popped up for those getting an interview. Has that happened for anyone yet?

Some people (IP applicants) reported that the had seen both (3a and 3b) after the application was closed. However, it disappeared within a day i think.

16 hours ago, Rebecca216 said:

do IP people still have this 3a/3b?

Am IP, had 3a/3b show up for a while but has been gone for a few weeks. It was asking for you to scan a government ID and take a headshot. It wouldn't let you do it however.

2 hours ago, PreMed#219099 said:

it could be the 18th based on previous years 

Think its tomorrow. 2019 oct 18th, friday - 3rd week of oct (end of the week) . 2018 oct 18th , thursday - 3rd week of oct (end of the week) 

This year oct 18th is a sunday and the 4th week. 19th is monday but the 4th week (Beginning of the week). Tomorrow - 16th, friday- 3rd week of oct (end of the week) 

I'm neurotic.. I know. lol

1 hour ago, goldenelephant said:

@mastermucocele yes, it was there before. Didn't even realize they removed it. I wonder if that means they may adjust the dates. Seems odd that they would remove it.

Yeah I think it all depends on how the virtual MMI will work. Might be a recorded thing like Casper snapshot so they might not even need dates. Who knows!