Premed 101 Forums

McGill Acceptance, Waitlist and Rejections for Fall 2021

39 minutes ago, Great_Wumbo said:

I'm only truly overwhelmingly stressed about the possibility of getting an uncertain Waitlist. I'll be content with either a flat out R or A, anything in between and I'm stuck in limbo in my mistake of a semester. 

What would be considered an uncertain waitlist? I feel the same way, I want a direct answer lol

6 minutes ago, Alysse212 said:

What would be considered an uncertain waitlist? I feel the same way, I want a direct answer lol

I think it's like when you end up on a close enough number (example #9) on the waitlist and you're basically stressed out all summer waiting for the waitlist to go down but it does not reach you. I have a friend who was literally the next number on the waitlist and didn't get in :( the stress is agonizing

58 minutes ago, Great_Wumbo said:

I'm only truly overwhelmingly stressed about the possibility of getting an uncertain Waitlist. I'll be content with either a flat out R or A, anything in between and I'm stuck in limbo in my mistake of a semester. 

YESYESYES

I totally echo you there. I am so scared of getting waitlisted really far down where there is little-to no chances. I hope they release the results first thing on Minerva. My heart rate jumps every time a get a phone notification

holy crap

Result: Accepted with condition

MCAT: 524 (132/130/130/132)

Feeling About MMI (please be mindful of NDA): Felt mediocre/good immediately after, thought I messed up one station but then started to dissect for the month to. follow. Did a ton of prep with ppl online

Year: 1 year course based masters 

IP/OOP/International: OOP

Comments: SO EXCITED TO MEET EVERYONE!!!! :wub:

40 minutes ago, premed0821 said:

They're up!!

Result: Accepted!!! <3 

MCAT: 526 (132/130/132/132)

Feeling About MMI (please be mindful of NDA): Felt goodish, thought I messed up one station 

Year: 3rd UG

Comments: I'm in shock. This is my first time applying

27 minutes ago, smalltowncelery said:

holy crap

Result: Accepted with condition

MCAT: 524 (132/130/130/132)

Feeling About MMI (please be mindful of NDA): Felt mediocre/good immediately after, thought I messed up one station but then started to dissect for the month to. follow. Did a ton of prep with ppl online

Year: 1 year course based masters 

Comments: SO EXCITED TO MEET EVERYONE!!!! :wub:

Congrats!! I’m so happy for y’all :wub: Stressing about tomorrow :unsure:

TIME STAMP: 8h45

Result: Admitted with condition

MCAT: -

Feeling About MMI (please be mindful of NDA): It was my first interview but I had a good feeling leaving it! I thought I did the best I could:)

Year: Third year BSc in occupationnel therapy 

IP/OOP/International: IP

Comments: What is happening :O!!!! omg..

3 minutes ago, dév1996 said:

Hi guys do you know what does it means when you have « accepted with conditions » ? is it because I only have to pay the tuition fees ? 

You need to submit the vaccination forms, proof of CPR certification, and a couple other things. Edit: It should all be on your minerva checklist!

2 minutes ago, dév1996 said:

TIME STAMP: 9H00

Result: Admitted with condition

Feeling About MMI (please be mindful of NDA): It was my first interview but I didn't feel too good about it 

Year: Master in kinesiology

IP/OOP/International: 

Comments: OMG can't believe it !!!!!! 

Quebec resident?

Anyone knows how much the waitlist moves for internationals???????

TIME STAMP: 9H03

Result: #1 on the waitlist for internationals 

Feeling About MMI (please be mindful of NDA): I did a ton of practice. i felt pretty good afterwards. 

Year: finished undergrad 

IP/OOP/International: 

international